11/30/2006

NEEDING YOUR HELP FOR AN A+

There are a few of you who remember this post from a year ago.
Well, it's that time again and I haven't forgotten it.
Now, if you come here regularly then you know 3 things about me...
1- I'm a father
2- I love me some Tishy
3- I'm the worst googler ever.

It is with number 3 that I need your help.
I am committed to getting myself and Aspen to an orphanage this holiday season along with a handful of children's x-mas books and spend an afternoon there reading and socializing with the less fortunate kids that find themselves parentless at this special time of year.
The thing is, I tried last year to find an orphanage in this area and failed miserably. Neither the Real Yellow Pages nor Yellow Book have a listing for 'orphanage'.
Any dear reader out there who can get me the name, address, and phone number of an orphanage in either the Charlotte, NC , Rock Hill, SC , or Fort Mill, SC area via your fancy web navigating skills you will have directly contributed to this little mission of goodwill.
As soon as I get valid contact info for a nearby children's home (also not in the Yellow Pages!) I will call them and set the wheels in motion for completing this long overdue objective.
And the best part is: YOU will get credit and be mentioned here on the front pages of The Rusty Nut Telegraph for your vital contribution to this humble act of charity.
So, any takers???