1/31/2006

100 Tidbits about Bricotrout

1- Brico is my name in Spanish
2- Trout is my fraternity nickname (Sigma Chi)
3- Colorado is my true home
4- My father died in a plane crash when I was 10 months old
5- I love playing board type games with a small group of close friends
6- I hate beer
7- I am anti death penalty
8- Im a published photographer
9- I cried for hours when Jerry Garcia died
10- I play the drums
11- I can NOT sing
12- Family Guy is my favorite guilty pleasure
13- I cant stand loud clubs
14- Steve Kimock (the artist featured in the castpost above) is my favorite guitarist
15- I lived at a Buddhist monastery for a year in Nova scotia (hi Belly)
16- I am fluent in Spanish (hola Doctora)
17- A woman who can throw a sidearm frisbee will catch my eye (hi Jackie)
18- Apparently some women question my heterosexuality upon seeing my decorating and cleaning skills (hi Heather)
19- I wish I lived closer to a reef
20- I like reefer (hi Dawn, Blonde & Jolie)
21- I used to teach Kindergarten (scary huh?)
22- I havent been to a doctor in 6 years
23- I dont like being called a 'dork' (hi Kalani)
24- I refuse to get into fights (see #25)
25- The last time I was in a fight (5th grade) I cracked the kids skull open
26- I broke my wrist showing off to my girlfriend in college
27- I am an only child
28- I am a cat person
29- I am a dog person
30- I am a ferret person
31- I am an animal lover in general
32- I want a marmoset as a pet
33- I cried like a baby when my cat of 15 years died
34- I had hypospadias surgery when I was 2, 3 and 7 (it works fine thanks!)
35- I had deviated septum surgery when i was 30
36- I have written a Simpson's episode but cant get it reviewed unless I join the writers union
37- I have $ put aside for vision corrective surgery but am afraid to get it
38- I almost never remember my dreams (hi Freckle Boy - laugh THAT one up Kalani!)
39- Ive been held up at knife point
40- I did opium once
41- Ive never been arrested
42- I served in the Peace Corps in Honduras
43- I was a dj at my college radio station (hi Duff)
44- My best friend in elementary school was
this guy
45- Im a graphic designer
46- I prefer bare (hi Audra, Kalani, Sasha, Heather, Tish, Wendy...)
47- I have 3 tattoos
48-
Ive been shot at
49- I am afraid of heights
50- Ive been shaving my head since 1994
51- I love popsicles
52- I rarely let Aspen have candy
53- I do NOT like colonoscopies!
54- I have driven a semi after hitching a ride with a drunk truck driver
55- Ive never been found at fault for an auto accident
56- I have slight scoliosis
57- I got a jingle bell stuck in my nose when I was 8
58- I like smiles
59- I own 3 kayaks and a jetski
60- Next season im trading in the jetski for a boat!
61- I went to a military school for high school
62- I havent eaten red meat in 17 years (I had to revert back to white meat while in Honduras
63- I avoid killing sentient beings at all costs (unless it comes down to me or them)
64- I dont like chocolate
65- I have a bad habit of chewing ice
66- I don't feel or act anywhere close to my age
67- I swore I would never get married a second time
68- I feel perfectly comfortable running with scissors
69- I have been hit by a car (as a pedestrian) twice
70- I was an extra in the movie 'The Doors'
71- I like classic 60's - 70's rock (except The Doors)
72- I believe in life outside our solar system
73- I have seen a U.F.O. first hand (with 2 acquaintances seeing the same exact thing)
74- I would never try to convert someone's religion
75- I have 3 B.A.'s
76- Ive had my hand slammed in a car door
77- I have swallowed a penny
78- I have stepped on 3 nails
79- I will never step on another board laying on the ground ever again
80- I used to know the entire movie 'Breakfast Club' ver batem
81- I have no fears of perishing into a black hole
82- I hate alot of vegetables... for a vegetarian
83- I am in love
84- I am a published photographer
85- My favorite toy is photoshop
86- I am an introvert
87- My biggest 'fault' is not spending enough time/energy on charitable causes
88- I cry EVERY time I watch the end of Super Bowl XXXII
89- I have a bartender's degree
90- I have flown a plane
91- I have had a man die in my hands
92- I suffer from sleep paralysis on occasion
93- I was unfaithful in a relationship one time in college, never since
94- I have saved 2 kittens stuck perilessly high in trees
95- I had a dead fish as a pet for a full year in college named 'Madonna'
96- I rarely think before I speak
97- I have remained in touch with none of my high school or college friends
98- I had a mohawk in high school
99- Due to parasites that I contracted in Honduras I lost a severe amount of weight and was down to 110 pounds
100- I lost my virginity using a produce baggie and rubberband as the form of protection

Comments on "100 Tidbits about Bricotrout"

 

Blogger Erik said ... (Monday, November 28, 2005 8:56:00 PM) : 

Easily digestible morsels

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Monday, November 28, 2005 9:39:00 PM) : 

Heh... My sisters and I play board games... something in that developed in our adulthood.. And Brico... for shame... not even a Good brew ?!

 

Blogger Margaret said ... (Monday, November 28, 2005 9:52:00 PM) : 

i knew i would love this list by you... :)

peace...

 

Blogger Just Jan said ... (Monday, November 28, 2005 10:23:00 PM) : 

nice list Brico...looking forward to the other 75 things.

 

Blogger Sasha said ... (Tuesday, November 29, 2005 3:12:00 AM) : 

so what did you teach the kindergartners? :)

 

Blogger ... said ... (Tuesday, November 29, 2005 5:57:00 AM) : 

if you're ever in the lou the scrabble is on bitch.

 

Blogger jamwall said ... (Tuesday, November 29, 2005 6:16:00 AM) : 

back in nova scotia i once lived on a buddhist frisbee while teaching kindergarten with jerry garcia, we were both 10 months old when we invented our first board game (i believe it was called "monopoly" or something). he cracked his skull open while speaking spanish and throwing a woman sidearmed near the great barrier reefer....poor guy!

 

Blogger jenbeauty said ... (Tuesday, November 29, 2005 7:39:00 AM) : 

I love when bloggers give us these kind of details.

I love board games with close friends as well. So much fun and much more casual.

I can see you as a K teacher.

I am also very impressed with the whole being a buddhist.

 

Blogger *** said ... (Tuesday, November 29, 2005 8:08:00 AM) : 

Wow, you're back and opening up! I think I already knew number seventeen. ;)

By the way, I'm helping Dale compile his bet payoff. I'll be on makeup duty! (hmm, where's my red lipstick?)

 

Blogger WendyLove said ... (Tuesday, November 29, 2005 9:50:00 AM) : 

What a delicious post. Love learning about you. You play drums...sexy! rubyprincess

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Tuesday, November 29, 2005 10:20:00 AM) : 

note to self...do not pick fight with brico....he cracks skulls...oh and no dork...although i love being called a dork. ;P

great post...learned me something about thee. xo

 

Blogger Belly said ... (Tuesday, November 29, 2005 10:20:00 AM) : 

Wow - you are a braver blogger than I. I always marvel at peoples 100 things about me lists and I find them delicious! Of course I never do one myself because of my total fear of looking like a dork ;)

Glad you are back and sharing!
Take Care.

 

Blogger Mara said ... (Tuesday, November 29, 2005 10:24:00 AM) : 

Well babes... uh... WOW!! and that's only 25 of the 100!!! With each one my eyebrows rose higher and higher until I finally had to pull the little caterpillars off the back of my friggin neck!! Monastery? Kindergarten?.... er... dork?????

LOL... good things to know darlin.. good things to know.

::smooches::
Mara

 

Blogger jolie said ... (Tuesday, November 29, 2005 10:37:00 AM) : 

I too love board games - rummikub & trivial pursuit are my favorites.

And I'd like a shout-out on #20, since you know about my Marc Jacobs bag and everything...

 

Blogger Amy said ... (Tuesday, November 29, 2005 10:56:00 AM) : 

Glad you're back my dear.
I've missed you while you've been hiatus-ing.

 

Blogger lime said ... (Tuesday, November 29, 2005 11:24:00 AM) : 

a belated welcome back. i'm intrigued already! looking forward to the other 75

 

Blogger Blonde said ... (Tuesday, November 29, 2005 11:35:00 AM) : 

Love these lists. I did a drunk 50 question one yesterday on my blog, but I think I am going to do this too.

I love reefer too :).

 

Blogger Wendy said ... (Tuesday, November 29, 2005 2:06:00 PM) : 

I love this list! I am very much looking forward to the next installment. (I love Brian and Stewie too ... and I don't care who knows it!)

 

Blogger Pirate said ... (Tuesday, November 29, 2005 3:40:00 PM) : 

I like reefer too.

 

Blogger The Smoking Redhead said ... (Tuesday, November 29, 2005 5:31:00 PM) : 

Nice start to your list hon. Again, you leave me wanting more.

Not sure if that is good or not.



By the way, is your email working?

 

Blogger Spinning Girl said ... (Tuesday, November 29, 2005 5:53:00 PM) : 

so far I love it. bring it on.

 

Blogger Cade said ... (Tuesday, November 29, 2005 7:57:00 PM) : 

Love these lists. I wish everyone would do one at least once. It seems like a very small thing to accomplish but I have found so many interesting things about people.

I don't believe in the death penalty in regards to most prisoners, but when it comes to raping/murdering children I can't stand to think of those bastards still alive. If anything death is a release, but these children (if they live through their ordeal) must live with the indelible and unalterable effects of having been used as a sex toy.

Hablo espanol tambien y algunas cosas en el lengua de Brasil. Agradable saber mas de sobre usted, Brico.

 

Blogger Webmiztris said ... (Thursday, October 26, 2006 10:16:00 AM) : 

hey, did the colonoscopy have anything to do with the swallowed penny by chance? :D

 

post a comment