2/16/2006

Thank You Addict and Addictions


Thursday was my last night in Portland enjoying the company of Audra and Addict. And to celebrate I endured 20 thousand + needle pricks into my upper back. I spent close to 2 hours at Addict's tattoo studio (aka torture dungeon, see this post) under the skillful hand of Brian who was Addict's recommended artist for the realistic piece I was looking for.
So thank you Addict and Brian for my first ink in 9 years (4th overall)!! For obvious reasons it will be my most cherished piece ever.
And thanks to Audra for keeping me company the whole time and for being the official event photographer. And thanks for a memorable week overall to you both. Those HNT pics that will never see the light of day...Great fun Great fun! (Eat it Kalani and Sissy B!)

edit: Kalani, Rory has your number and will look you up the next time she is in your state. You're welcome.