10/12/2005

The Game time cometh

If you were wanting to play The Game and hadn't yet submitted your computer and profile pics yet, let me know that you want to play so I'll know to wait for you (where are you Duff and katehopeeden?). These are who are playing thus far with their pics in: me, osbasso, femi-mommy, kalani, jan, jenny, kirl, monkey, rabbit, sasha, shhh, sissy b, supergoddess, lance, dale, erik, spinning girl, jamwall, platkat, just thinking, and wendy. For the 2 of you who don't have avatars i have made a generic one for you with your name on it. If I don't hear from anyone else then we should be a go for Sunday. The prize for the winner(s) will be announced then. If you did submit your stuff and I didn't list you here, then resubmit it please. If you're not familiar with some of these folks, then track them down and familiarize yourself with their work. Some clues are easy, some are quite obscure, but I think everyone has clues visible and recognizable to the discerning eye.
See you all at midnight!
Happy pre HNT ever'body!

Comments on "The Game time cometh"

 

Blogger HappyKap said ... (Wednesday, October 12, 2005 9:35:00 AM) : 

ooo ooo, pick me! I wanna play. I'll email my stuff to you in a sec. :-)

 

Blogger katehopeeden said ... (Wednesday, October 12, 2005 10:40:00 AM) : 

Sorry! It's amazing, these crazy people I work with actually expect me to work... Yeah, like that's part of my job or something. I have a meeting this pm to put an end to all this actual work and resume my blog-play ;)
Will have pics no later than Saturday. P-R-O-M-I-S-E!
;)
~K

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Wednesday, October 12, 2005 1:17:00 PM) : 

shit i almost forgot about hnt! I can't wait to play the game how do we submit our answers though? and when will be the deadline? i have to work all weekend...

you know 12 hour shifts and all that stuff *you* can't handle...

 

Blogger ... said ... (Wednesday, October 12, 2005 7:16:00 PM) : 

oh oh i'm so excited! i think we should get a sneak peek at the prize....

 

Blogger Mara said ... (Wednesday, October 12, 2005 8:46:00 PM) : 

I'm with Femi-mommy. I'm just dancing from foot-to-foot waiting for this to happen!!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (Wednesday, October 12, 2005 9:28:00 PM) : 

I wanna play!!....give me a few to get my shiz and I will send it to ya!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Wednesday, October 12, 2005 9:33:00 PM) : 

huh, guess I didn't need to go to the trouble of finding an avatar.. geez.

 

Blogger jamwall said ... (Thursday, October 13, 2005 7:22:00 AM) : 

*crossing fingers in anticipation of "the game"*

 

Blogger Megan said ... (Thursday, October 13, 2005 2:35:00 PM) : 

Femi, maybe his HNT posts are the sneak peak at the prize!

 

post a comment