10/10/2005

I STILL Wanna Play a Game

Seeing that my boss had a heart attack yesterday and things are kinda hectic here, I'll repost this this to make up for not posting today (see that Kirl! I'm finally reposting some quality old shit!)
Turn out thus far has been good. Some of you are putting down great clues (some obvious others very sexy and subtle). If anyone wants to play and hasn't got me the pics yet, just let me know when to expect them and I'll hold off)...
I wanna play a game and I need all your help to make it fun. The idea is that anyone (and I hope that's a lot of you) who wants to play will email me a pic of their computer/workstation/office/desk area from where they post. Also email me your avatar. In your email PLEASE include your web name, url and username so that I don't get anyone confused (you all remember why I get confused form time to time right?)
After I get everyones in (a few days) I'll create an archive page with all the pics of the work areas and all the avatars. Whoever can match up the most pairs correctly wins something. I recomend that in your pic of your computer/ work station that you might leave some subtle discreet clue that only someone who has read your recent work might recognize as yours (for instance, Kalani could leave a pair of batteries beside her computer). That will make the game not so impossible and your creativity could make it very interesting!
If you want to play (and there is no charge to play) please email me your computer and avatar pics at BRICOTROUT@HOTMAIL.COM in the next several days. As soon as I get everyones in and Ive posted them in a new archive I'll let you know that the game has begun. This should be fun! If you want to play, but need a few days just let me know. I'll be happy to accomodate.

Comments on "I STILL Wanna Play a Game"

 

Blogger Margaret said ... (Thursday, October 06, 2005 11:18:00 PM) : 

too cool...mine is on its way... :)

 

Blogger Sasha said ... (Thursday, October 06, 2005 11:54:00 PM) : 

mine too. will work on it right away.. ;-)

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (Friday, October 07, 2005 1:00:00 AM) : 

This blog post made me realize for the first time just how unimpressive my home and office workstations are. Time to by the monitor a halloween costume!

 

Blogger Just Jan said ... (Friday, October 07, 2005 3:03:00 AM) : 

by a few days I'm hoping you give those of us that don't own a cell phone ore have a digi cam that works, time to a.) clean desk..sheesh...b.) run roll of film for one hour processing thenrush home to upload CD.

(I'm so adding a new didi cam to my xmas list).

I'll play along and hope I don't miss the deadline...sounds like fun

 

Blogger jamwall said ... (Friday, October 07, 2005 3:27:00 PM) : 

i'm still kicking around ideas on what to place next to the monitor. i couldn't find will ferrell himself.

 

Blogger ... said ... (Friday, October 07, 2005 3:54:00 PM) : 

oh i am so doing this... gotta get prepared... and i stole your bush counter - love it!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Friday, October 07, 2005 4:16:00 PM) : 

Photos are on the way!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Friday, October 07, 2005 5:10:00 PM) : 

it might take a couple days for me to get you your requested files, but in good news, i printed out your punk'd story and I am sharing at work, blogstar!

 

Blogger Julie said ... (Friday, October 07, 2005 9:23:00 PM) : 

An avatar - do you mean my God?

 

Blogger Megan said ... (Saturday, October 08, 2005 2:44:00 PM) : 

I'm in tomorrow.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Saturday, October 08, 2005 3:07:00 PM) : 

I'll get right on it, sir.

And look what your comment verification called me: dkgaythx

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Saturday, October 08, 2005 3:13:00 PM) : 

And what if I don't have an avatar pic? Or do I have one and I just don't know it?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Saturday, October 08, 2005 7:24:00 PM) : 

ummmmm.... ya, that would require an avatar... thinkin about that.

 

post a comment