9/01/2005

Dorky Tuesday #1 9-6-05

Taken about a year ago. For some reason, this pic turns girlonaglide on. Scary huh?
That flushing sound you hear is my carefully constructed street cred dissapearing forever.
Thanks Os, no amount of tattooed calf pics or me in a towell is going to help me now!

Comments on "Dorky Tuesday #1 9-6-05"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Monday, September 05, 2005 10:35:00 PM) : 

Speachless! But Priceless, we are both posers!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Monday, September 05, 2005 10:40:00 PM) : 

totally harry potter i love it.

 

Blogger Osbasso said ... (Monday, September 05, 2005 10:46:00 PM) : 

Welcome to my world! My street cred went down the toilet years ago. It's forced me to become what you see now--a guy looking for half-nekkid pics! Guess that's not so bad...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Tuesday, September 06, 2005 3:45:00 AM) : 

Dude..I want my B back! ;)

 

Blogger Lelly said ... (Tuesday, September 06, 2005 4:51:00 AM) : 

I love it!Has put a big grin on my face! Happy DT!

 

Blogger aughra said ... (Tuesday, September 06, 2005 6:45:00 AM) : 

That's great! Hasta Luego, Street Cred.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Tuesday, September 06, 2005 7:04:00 AM) : 

How is that street cred going for ya?

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (Tuesday, September 06, 2005 9:39:00 AM) : 

Hey dude. Any man, left alone with that thing on your head, would try it on... don't trust a man who wouldn't.

 

Blogger ... said ... (Tuesday, September 06, 2005 11:38:00 AM) : 

What is it with you boys and the half nekkid towel posts? i think i own that hat btw....

 

Blogger Calvin said ... (Tuesday, September 06, 2005 11:44:00 AM) : 

hehe.. that hat is out of Harry Potter!! you look shocked!

 

Blogger BTExpress said ... (Tuesday, September 06, 2005 3:40:00 PM) : 

Now that's funny

 

Blogger Lelly said ... (Tuesday, September 06, 2005 4:29:00 PM) : 

Just checked your HNT link (towel one) just goes to show, ya can't judge a book by its...err..hat, eh! BTW, Bricotrout, as I said on my blog, is very interesting blogname...what is the origin??

 

Blogger bricotrout said ... (Tuesday, September 06, 2005 5:57:00 PM) : 

oh my, what a response! im glad to see my dork picture is more impressive than anything on HNT... sigh

lance,
yep we are
gusgreeper,
what happened to corina?
osbasso,
i hate your world! people in N.O. are better off! ;)
k,
come get him!
mel,
party harty babe! im all about the humor!
lelly,
good, my job is done
bad news,
el credito del calle ya se fue!
lance,
its going, going...gone
jenny,
lol! like i ever had any of THAT!
BD,
sad thing is, i wasnt alone
femi,
you should see the pic of me with no towel and JUST the hat!
s!,
harry who?
BT,
not as good as the nurse story
lelly,
the origin: brico is the closest my name translates to in spanish (im named after a canyon in utah) and trout was my fraternity nickname (can i get a shout out from all the sigma chi's out there?!) anywho, i combined the two cause in the cyberworld of log in names brico and trout are always taken and bricotrout never is, so...

thanks for caring everyone! i got a doozy for next week

 

post a comment