10/31/2004

HNT #1 9-22-05 Disc Golf Anyone?


it is not a chinese character (though it does closely resemble peace) Posted by Picasa

Comments on "HNT #1 9-22-05 Disc Golf Anyone?"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Monday, August 15, 2005 8:10:00 PM) : 

*heavy breathing*

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Monday, August 15, 2005 8:13:00 PM) : 

I'm so not going to be productive at work tonight cause now I am distracted to all hell.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Tuesday, August 16, 2005 4:03:00 AM) : 

Sheesh. I think you can classify me as a stalker now. I am so embarrassed. I have to get back to work but I just found your concert ticket entries. I am flabbergasted. Utterly speechless. Is it wrong of me to say why oh why do I have to be married? The leg, the music, the beautiful daughter. I’ll tell you what B you have it going on. Ok I so have to get to work last rounds of the night!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Thursday, August 25, 2005 7:47:00 AM) : 

You punk, so not fair. I have already seen this a million times! Ok only half a million, but still. *totally bummed* Well I hope you still have a happy HNT, cheater.

 

Blogger Robin Alexa said ... (Thursday, August 25, 2005 9:32:00 AM) : 

Nice shot. Happy HNT.

 

Blogger Osbasso said ... (Thursday, August 25, 2005 9:50:00 AM) : 

Welcome to HNT! Saw this one earlier this month after you favorite stalker linked it!

I'll get you listed in the Nekkid roll. Why do all virgin HNTers insist on being gentle??

 

Blogger Handsome B. Wonderful said ... (Thursday, August 25, 2005 1:06:00 PM) : 

I love disc golf.

 

Blogger Leesa said ... (Thursday, September 01, 2005 2:16:00 PM) : 

I love this. I'm going to put the peace symbol on my lower back. I already asked in another post what this was..so I guess I just answered my own question :)

 

post a comment