1/14/2010

ASPEN QUOTE #41


We're in uncharted territory here. In the past I could always post Aspen's quotes with no consequences. They were almost always at my expense and the subjects werent embarrasing to her. I have to keep up this great segment but now the subjects are slightly more... sensitive. I have to find a balance between vagueness and detail so things make sense...


Aspen is now on her 2nd prescription of BC to try to establish some regularity in her cycle. Things worked like a charm for the first round but now all of a sudden, a visitor appeared way off schedule. No days were missed.

I did some checking and learned about 'breakout cycles'. I explained this to Aspen and told her that the Dr. may simply need to prescribe a higher dose. He may have misfigured her weight...

"Are you saying I'm pudgy?!" she demands with arms crossed and a tear in her eye.


"Oh yeah, he DEFINATELY underestimated the required dose! Can they combine that with a sedative?"

Labels: