10/15/2008

OH LODY, PICKA BAILA COTTON

Started the new job this week. We have one month of job orientation. That's four fricken weeks! The next president elect will be done with their job training before I am.
I'm in a group of 13 who seem like a good bunch of folks. Look forward to working with them and ratting them out when it benefits my job security or possibility of job advancement.

I am in sales for the time being but should be able to move into the graphic design department in short order.

The bonus is that work, Aspen's school, our pad and my mom's place are all within 2 miles of eachother. How convenient!

Aspen is beside herself waiting for the first snow. She has rarely seen it and can NOT wait for it to fall. She will want to stay home from school just to play in it for once.