9/04/2008

A MEME FROM CHRISSIE

A-Z Meme

A - Available/Single? Yup, I need a significant other to babysit my daughter so I can go out on some tail runs
B - Best Friend? John Stewart
C- Cake or Pie? Pie! (snicker snicker)
E - Essential Item You Use Everyday? ipod
F - Favorite Colour? Clear (hello fellow Buddhists)
G - Gummy Bears Or Worms? Gummy Road Kill (I have 2 bags I am saving for when I find that special someone).
H - Hometown? Colorado Springs
I - Indulgence? That one hit song by Scissor Sister
J - January Or February? February (1st week of Feb is Super Bowl).
K - Kids & Their Names? 1, Aspen (please-don't-grow-anymore) Payne.
L - Life Is Incomplete Without? Seeing Tina Fey play Sarah Palin on the season premier of SNL.
M - Marriage Date? I honestly do not remember the date (month or day) I got married or divorced.
N- Number Of Siblings? Zero... and don't say 'That answers alot!'
O - Oranges Or Apples? Both, I'm a vegetarian who hates veggies so that leaves breads and fruits.
P - Phobias/Fears? None: People who harbor irrational fears scare the bejeezus outta me.
Q - Favorite Quote? "Goddamn that was sensational Brico!"
R - Reason to Smile? Long time friend Sean has a renewable hydrocodone prescription!
S - Season? Fall or Spring - Fall=Football & pretty colored leaves.
T - Tag Three People? Doc, OCL and Tiff
U - Unknown Fact About Me? I can't dance
V - Vegetable you don’t like? Just one? Lima Beans, they are the absolute worstest!
W - Worst Habit? Dancing in the shower.
X - X-rays You’ve Had? In the last 6 months: wrist, ribs, shoulder, elbow (all fractured, or seperated).
Y - Your Favorite Food? Mexican .
Z - Zodiac Sign? Scorpio

p.s. Chrissie? What happened to 'D'?