6/13/2008

ALL ASHORE WHO'S GOING ASHORE!

Due to a combination of the economy and a pending move to Colorado, it was time to sell The Sea Weeder.

The windfall resulting from the sale shall go to the purchase of a motorcycle in order to drastically cut what I'm spending on a daily basis in gas ($16+ @ five days a week = OMFG! - and that's at the current price of gas, the savings go up when you factor in the likely $6/gallon that will be here before winter).

I am well aware that considering my safety record on a simple mountain bicycle that climbing aboard a motorized 2 wheeler capable of speeds a bit faster than what I can pedal that this may not be the smartest idea for my bones, but desperate times call for insane measures.

When the right gas sipping vehicle is found, you all will be the first to know. Anyone want to volunteer to be the first rider when I take her out?