5/22/2008

10 UGLY RUMOR'S AS TO HOW MY SHOULDER REALLY GOT INJURED

1- Didn't order the 'suggested' amount of 5 boxes of Girl Scout cookies this year.
2- Had a dream I was the meat in a Kate Hudson & Nicole Kidman sandwich and just woke up that way.
3- Battery in the TV remote was bad and it was easier for me to violently shake it than to get up and change them out.
4- Aspen challenged me to arm wrestling.
5- Got carried away during a karaoke rendition of 'It's Raining Men'.
6- Pushed things too far when trying to break my record of 4 push ups.
7-Couldn't contain myself when I realized American Idol was going to come down to David vs David.
8- An unfortunate origami mishap that I will never speak of publicly.
9- Shouted 'Over my dead body!' at a recent Obama campaign.
10- Didn't properly stretch before my weekly shaving of the nether regions.

Labels: