4/24/2008

TEN THINGS THAT WERE OVERHEARD IN MY HEAD DURING MY PROCTOLOGIST EXAM

Yea! It's been nearly 6 months since a Ten Things post...
And isn't this just such an appropriate topic for it.
So here's what ran through my mind or were uttered into the ear over my shoulder as this now annual exam becomes a part of my life.

1. Shouldn't I be the one getting paid for this?
2. Wait a minute, why are both his hands on my shoulders?
3. I don't get what Sissy B sees in this... I really don't.
4. Here's a pic for my upcoming HNT post!
5. What does this have to do with my having a sore throat?
6. Woa! You trying to check out my upper colon there too doc?
7. If you find Kalani's vibe in there she needs it back please.
8. Hey doc, On your diploma up there... where exactly is The University of ww.freeproctologydegrees.com?
9. Can I have those gloves when you're done? I wanna play a joke on a coworker.
10. I put on my best cologne for this?

Labels: