8/21/2007

SOME GOOD LICKS

This was an exceptional year for me in CD purchases. Usually I am more on the dissatisfied end of things with new CD releases. Seeings that more often than not I have been loving whatever it is I choose to take a chance on I thought for shits and giggles I'd share some of 'em with youns.

1) Bob Dylan - Modern Times

2) Bruce Springsteen - Live in Dublin

3) Grace Potter & The Nocturnals - Nothing But The Water

4) J.J. Cale & Eric Clapton - Road to Escondido

5) Mark Knopfler & Emilou Harris - All The Roadrunning

6) Neil Young - Prarie Wind

7) Carlos Santana & Wayne Shorter - Live @ Montery Jazz fest

8) John Mayer - Continuum

So what did I miss? Any of you have a solid recommendation you care to share?

And Dawn, I swear to god if you suggest that dude who looks like a vampire on stage that you drool over I'll blacklist you!