8/27/2007

I JUST PEED MYSELF

If you watch only one YouTube video this year, this needs to be it!
BUT USE THE POTTY FIRST!!!



Now I like my women a little bit on the dimmer side. That's why Tish and I didn't work out in the end. That's also why I have a mad blogger crush on Sissy B these days.
But this fellow South Carolinian teen beauty has it all!!!
Plus, she and I seem to agree completely on this very important issue... I think?

In case you need to read along to follow her train of thought, I have included the transcript of her response:
“I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because uh some people out there in our nation don’t have maps… and I uh believe that our education like… such as… in South Africa and uh The Iraq… everywhere like, such as… and I believe that they should… our education over here in The U.S…. should help The U.S…. or should help South Africa and should help The Iraq and the asian countries (time limit bell rings) so we will be able to build up our future… for our children.”