6/16/2007

"HEY WARREN, YOUR SHOE'S UNTIED"

This is it. It doesn't get any better than this. Sure, it cost a few skins but this is monumental. Never to be outdone in the history of my concert going days. Memories will be made that will last a lifetime (as long as they're not smoked away in the process that is). Stories will be told to great grandkids about this day. Future acquaintances will say "Aw hogwash Brico! You're so full of it! You aint never did that!" (apparently I still live in the Carolina woods in the future).
For you see... today is the day that I secured very very very front row (as in only air between me and the stage) seats for none other than The Allman Brothers Band. They shall be here in a mere 59 days.

Greg Allman, Warren Hanes and Derek Trucks will be playing solely for me and Miguel. Everyone else can eat it!

I shall be taking the day off and starting the par-tay-ing at dawn (the previous day!)