2/13/2007

THE BRICO GENE


It runs in the family apparently.
The national CogAT (cognative abilities test) was given to elementary kids last November. Aspen's results came back yesterday.
I don't mean to brag but I wanted to bring attention to the benefits that await if your child has the Brico gene as a part of their DNA.
Aspen scored in the 98 percentile nationally in verbal reasoning, 94 in quantitative ability, and 91 in nonverbal ability.
Reasoning, logic, deduction. She gets that from me. You see, I'm Spock minus the ears. Buddha minus the enlightened aspect (any day now! I can feel it!). Don Juan minus the whole mastering the woman's body & mind thing... wait, where was I going with this?
Anyhoo, if any of my female readers out there would like to have the obviously superior brico gene flowing through the veins of your next offspring simply check with Tish for permission first (her email addy is on the post below) then set aside 2 minutes of any day that is convenient for you. Remember: leave $5 on the dresser afterward.

I look forward to hearing from you!