12/13/2006

"YOU MUST FIRST PRESS '1' BEFORE DIALING THIS NUMBER"


A few of you have already noticed that little white box toward the top of my right sidebar. Move your gaze to the right about 2 inches. See it? Now right below that, as Webmiztris observed, is a phone number and (really long) extension. If you dial that then you can leave a message on The Nut for me. Or, hell, leave it for someone else, I don't particularly care. I just want to hear everyones voice (particularly if you got a voice like The Tart or Red... very niiiiice!). Tell me I suck, tell me you're in love with Tish, leave me a season greeting or even say something to Aspen if you want.
If you're really too lazy to look over on the sidebar then here is the number...
1(641)985-7800 *2456432
Thanks! Look forward to hearing from you.
ps. Dawn: it's Brico with an 'eee' sound not the long 'i' sound. duh! ;)