9/21/2006

TAGGED BY TISH

1) Are you happy/satisfied with your blog's content and look?
Yes. I customed it myself with the help of Kalani. It has gone through a few modifications, including the recent removal of the tag board that did nothing but serve as a billboard for really poorly envisioned ad campaigns. I'm sure the top banner will change every year or so. I post all the old ones somewhere hidden in the archives. Try and find em!

3) Do you feel embarrassed to let your friends know about your blog? Do you consider it a private thing?
There is no one I know who I have purposely concealed my blog from. My family, coworkers, and all my girlfriends know about it.

4) Did blogging cause positive changes in your thoughts?
I know that writing and journaling aretherapeuticc. So in that aspect I believe it is helpful. It's an outlet like anything else.

5) Do you only open the blogs of those who comment on your blog or do you love to go and discover more by yourself?
Because the last year has been one of the most stressful of my life I have had little inclination to visit anyone else's blog, particularly lately. Perhaps that will change. There are so many blogs I wish I could say I had visited today.

6) What does a visitor counter mean to you? Do you like having one on your blog?
It meant alot more to me a year ago. Then I became somewhat obsessed about it. Now I rarely check it. I find it humorous to know that 400 of the 500 hits I get a day are from the middle east to check out this post.

7) Did you try to imagine your fellow bloggers and give them real pictures?
Since most of the bloggers I know I met through HNT, I already have a very good idea what they look like.

8) Admit it. Do you think there is any real benefit in blogging?
undoubtedlyy. And I hope to be reaping those benefits the next time Tish comes down!

9) Do you think that blogger's society is isolated from the real world or interaction with events?
It's late and that's a bizarre question. Short answer: NO, don't be stupid!

10) Does criticism annoy you or do you feel it's a normal thing?
If it's constructive it doesn't bother me. If it's someone coming uninvited into your blog space to be an ass then yes that bothers me.

11) Do you fear some political blogs and avoid them?
Who comes up with these questions? Tish, why did you tag me? Did I hurt you in some way???

12) Were you shocked by the arrest of some bloggers?
Oh yes, absolutely. It totally blows me away that someone who has a blog would A. commit a crime and B. get caught. I honestly couldn't believe the news! Is this almost over???

13) What do you think will happen to your blog after you die?
My grand children and great grand children will read it. Wait... Mayan calender ends in just a few years. Nevermind, it will perish with the rest of us.

14) What song do you like to hear? What song would you like to link to on your blog?
What song do I like to hear? Did the person who wrote these questions speak English? I swear to god some 11 year old came up with this tag and it somehow made it's way to me. I am really tired! I like the song that I have linked on the sidebar!!!

15) The next victims?
Aspen's mother, her new boyfriend, their future marriage counselor.