7/18/2006

TEN REASONS TISH IS A GREAT CATCH

Tish informed me yesterday that one of her first posts ever happened to have been one of her very own 'tens lists'. And the subject was 'Ten Reasons I'm A Good Catch'. Of course I was curious what her reasons were but I held off on reading them until I created my own list of why she's a great catch. It will be interesting to see if any of our reasons are the same...

1- She is very fond of a particular 'activity' that is still deemed illegal in 17 states
2- She is an awesome cook
3- She is low maintenance
4- Her smile (oops, well, trust me, she has a great smile)
5- Um... this
6- Her sense of humor
7- Her ever present upbeat attitude
8- Her Do-It-Yourself home improvement skills
9- She likes sports and beer
10- Her turn-ons include Scooby Doo & Shaggy impressions (which I am pretty darn good at I must say)

Okay, now lets all go to her reasons post and see how we compared.