6/08/2006

BIG UPS!

As you may know, I no longer have internet access at my pad. It's by choice. It's a good thing, for the most part. But that leaves me only time at work to do all my blogging. That can be kind of tricky 'cause they like me to actually spend time working while I'm there. Between you and me, I don't think upper management has any clue how much work is involved in maintaining a blog.
Anyhoo, what I'm getting at is that I have even less time than before to check out others' blogs. And it depresses me. I feel special (and not just because I take the short bus to work), you guys still come by on a near daily basis and read my useless crap even though I rarely make my way over to your sites. And it is for that and for you that I dedicate today's post.

Tiffany, Stacie, OCL, Kristi, Doc, Belly, Fyrchk, Monkey, JY, Jam, Crimson, Jenny, Sasha, Heather, Blondie, Jan, Rachel, Tart, Melanie, Mara, Bug, Chrissie, Zya, Spinner, Jolie, Dale, Tommy, and Dan.

You guys are great! You're all officially invited for a day out on The Sea Weeder. Whenever you make it this way is fine with me.
If your name is not listed it is either because you are one of the 2 or 3 that I manage to still read on a semi daily basis (you're invited too) or because you're one of those damn 'lurkers' that reads daily yet never bothers to say 'hi' (don't expect props if you don't give a shout out yo'self yo!)