5/16/2006

RIPPING GOOD LAUGH

1- I have made no secret in the past that I like a good laugh. That's why Dawn's place is my favorite blog. She just oozes wit and sarcasm like a boil ready to be popped. But the funniest post I've read in a while was today over at Amanda's. Stop by, say hi and read this. I don't relate but you all might.

2- The winner of Be Their Voice #4 comment game is Tish with this comment. Yeah for Tish! There is no prize.

3- If you have noticed that I haven't been by your site in a while, you are not alone. I am officially the world's worst blogger buddy. I think there have been 3 sites that I have gone to in the last couple of weeks. So sorry everyone. Nothing personal. You're all invited for a ride on The Sea Weeder whenever you can make it up this way. Beers on me. Speaking of 'beer', how the hell am I supposed to continue my year abstinence from alcohol when I OWN A BOAT AND LIVE OFF A LAKE? Sorry folks, I see this little project sinking fast. DO you blame me? Does this make me a bad person?