5/08/2006

...H I J K L MEME N O P...

So there's this weird 'meme' (I still don't know what that means/stands for) I somehow got tangled up in at Tish's site. I was assigned the letter 'D' ...
This is how it works: Comment on this entry and I will give you a letter. Write ten words beginning with that letter in your journal, including an explanation of what the word means to you and why, and then pass out letters to those who want to play along.
So here's mine... 'D'

1- Dynamic. I don't know exactly what this word means but it sure sounds like a compliment if someone says it about you so I'll throw that one in.

2- Double D. I don't think anymore needs to be said there.

3- Diamonds. Can help you become more familiar with number 2.

4- Dork. My nickname since before birth. Nothing I can do about that. Definately stands in your way from getting more familiar with number 2.

5- Daughter. If you are a first time visitor here then go here or here to understand further.

6-Deltoid. The class of leaf that I have tattooed on my back in honor of number 5. Thanks to this person and her gallery for that.

7- Democracy. You don't know just what you got until you live within the guidelines of a lesser system.

8- Dalai Lama. A main source of inspiration for me that being a better person is just a right thought away.

9- Deuteranope. A person who has deuteranopia. I don't have this affliction but haven't these poor people suffered in the shadows of society as we turn a blind eye to them long enough? No more, people! No more!

10- Disease. Free of them. Definately a requirement to becoming more familiar with number 2.

after post sidenote: i find it quite funny that on number 2 i used the word 'anymore' rather than the proper 'any more'. since i used the single word 'anymore' i effectievly said (as soon as mentioning 'double D's') that "i don't think anymore." i was about to correct it then i thought 'actually, it's probably more correct as it is', so i'm leaving it.