3/16/2006

Ten Artists in My Ipod that I'm embarrassed to Admit

Everyone's got 'em, that song or two by an embarrassing artist that you inexplicably groove to every time you hear it. You'll never admit it but a few of those songs are in your collection, hidden away in the back corner of the CD pile or if your a high techy type, safely concealed in the privacy of your mp3 player. Well, I'm coming clean. Here are ten songs that I wish to hell I didn't like but for some reason I do. You can't be victorious over your demons if you refuse to confront them right? Well, here goes...

1- Don't Dream it's Over - Crowded House
2- White Flag - Dido (just saying the word 'dido' makes me feel chick like... ick)
3- Stepping Out - Joe Jackson
4- Wanna be a Cowboy - Kid Rock
5- Nothing 'bout Love Makes Sense - Lee Anne Rhymes
6- Time for Me to Fly - REO Speedwagon
7- Take your Mama Out - Scissor Sisters
8- Take the Money and Run - Steve Miller Band
9- Come Sail Away - Styx
10- Tube Snake Boogie - ZZ Top

I'm just grateful I didn't have to put Flock of Seagulls or Dexies Midnight Runners in there. Now before any of you start making fun (I'm talking to you, K!) you have to spill a few of your own.
Who is in your collection that you would rather die a horrible death than have those close to you know about?