3/14/2006

Shoutin' Out Loud

After mediating for a short while this evening and checking up on friends' blogs (which I do far too little these days) I wanted to give some shout outs. I didn't get to everyone, sorry.

Em, always a pleasure and learning experience
Kalani, do i really sound like that in the morning?
Babbs, yeah, ill give him your number
H2OPixie, where you at?
Dawn, you always crack me up to no end. thanks
Belly, I'm in awe of you most all the time
GOAG, hi old friend
Kristi, see you soon
Dale, see you soon
Bug, you look so happy, that makes me smile
Lance, where are ya bud?
Minta, namaste'
Monkey, keep producing those long tongues!
Pirate, i got a second kayak waiting for you
Sissy B, strength in numbers!
Erik, have fun man. hurry back
Blonde, it was probably all 3! who are you kidding?

And big ups to all you others. Keep it real. Now if you'll excuse me, I have 5 squat thrusts to do.