3/11/2006

The Music Never Stopped



In the last two days I received two CD's from two fellow bloggers.
Dan sent me a disc full of eclectic and off the beaten path artists such as Frog Holler, Grandaddy and Boo Radleys. Stuff I would not normally have come across but really do enjoy. Thanks Dan! And I'm sending your way a live show of Big Head Todd and The Monsters soon.
And today I received a disc of jazz and swing from
Tish. Since I only opened it a short while ago I havent had the opportunity to listen to it yet. But I'm sure it f**kin' rocks! Thanks Tish!

Receiving something other than bills, IRS audits and a seemingly never ending barage of restraining orders sure is nice for a change. And look! They both had return addresses on them. Hmmmm...

And I wanted to type something in orange at the bottom here just to test Sissy B's self discipline. How did we do Sis?