2/05/2006

I'm Getting Smart(ER)

Last night my sweety and I were on the phone again. This time I saw the road blocks and warning flares...

Audra "Baby, my brother's sister made this cool dress but its size 26 waist. Do you think it would fit me?"
Me *brow furrowed, head lowered, eyes darting back & forth* (dead silence)

Now I know there were better options on my end than saying absolutley nothing but at least I didn't go skipping daintily into the abyss this time. Fortunately that little part of my brain that still functions in emergency situations woke up in time and said "Hmmm, this all seems vaguely familiar. Something about this doesn't feel quite right. I better shut off auto pilot right now and try to steer through this one manually."

I won't be having to go to Jareds... unlike Jenny's husband. Poor bastard. He should have made The Nut part of his daily reading. He might have been able to avoid it.
Anyway... High five for the little functioning part of my brain!!