1/07/2006

Rusty Brain Pickings 'cause it's Late

I am really lazy at this post. There's your warning. On yesterdays comments Katehopeeden mentioned the idea of there being a comment winner. I had thought of that and I do have a winner. JDHaze's quote for the pic was "Can you hear me now? Good!" That cracked me up pretty good so Thanks JDHaze for contributing.
Speaking of 'contributing', while I am always psyched to see 40some comments on a post I was a little disheartened to see that a picture of a contorted woman's crotch got 5 times the comments as my question about religion and politics from 2 days earlier. I mean, I am always grateful to see any interest that anyone might have in in my rusty and nutty thought processes period, but I would like to think that a question such as the one from Wednesday would have sparked a little more interest. I mean, the viewership was there according to my site meter.
Anyway, moving on... I bought 2 CD's today: Trey Anastasio - Shine and John Scofield - Uberjam. Two of my favorite guitarists. I'm about to partake while relaxing to the latter.
And finally, I have visited hardly noones' sites this last week. So if you have noticed my absence please don't take it personally.
Oh yeah! Today is Sentence Saturday at Duffs (on sidebar) please partake!
And Fears Friday is coming back!! I think things are getting straightened out about that. There should be a major announcement before next Friday. Yea!!!
Everyone have a good weekend.