1/10/2006

If You Post It They Will Come!!!


(and i think that was the first and only time you'll ever see me refer in any way to a Kevin Costner film!)

It was just a few days ago that I posted my relationship to and fondness for the band Soulive. Lo and Behold a few days later I do my weekly local concert check and what do I see? THATS RIGHT!! Soulive is coming to town! Last time they were here (Dec '04) it was only 2 days after Steve Kimock was in town. I have long pondered what I would do (aside from comitting hari kari) if both Steve and Soulive were to be in town on the same night at different venues. To this day I STILL don't know what my course of action would be... and I wake up in cold sweats every once in a while thinking about it. Two days is just too close for comfort, not to mention that I like to space the awesome shows out just a bit. Well this time the spacing is much better! Three weeks apart to be exact! You saw how excited I was about Kimock coming on Jan 21st (1 1/2 weeks folks!) Well now I am as giddy as Kalani in her tattoo shop with two shows on the waiting list! And no more cold sweats for at least another 9 months or so. I was getting nervous there! The fates could have been very cruel indeed but its officially time to get funked up!
Oh yeah, check out the ticket #! That's GOT TO BE a good sign!