1/11/2006

"I got ya right here!"

After I had to choke back tears upon learning of Richard Prayor's death last month, I wondered what other celebrities passing would/will effect me as deeply. I started coming up with a list of those who deaths would really ruin my week. As I started looking at the list I noticed something, the nature of their celebritism. So I wondered, what, if anything, does it say about a person, the people over whom you would shed tears when they exit this world?
This is the short list I came up with.
1- Steve Martin
2- Dalai Lama
3- Bill Cosby
4- Carlos Santana
5- Bill Murray
6- Jimmy Carter
Apparently the people who make me laugh, think and dance are those who have the greatest impact in my life. I also cried when Johnny Cash, Lucille Ball and Jerry Garcia left us.
I'm curious, which celebrities deaths will effect/have effected you the most?