12/03/2005

The Mystery Revealed

You may recall a few days ago I posted The Real Reason I'm Back. In that post the mystery cleavage presenter was adimant about remaining anonymous. It took alot of coaxing for me to get permission to post that picture of her and retell the story of that evenings email events. Everyone has their own limits as to how much they are willing to reveal and share about themselves. It was apparently groundbreaking for her to even send me that picture in the first place. Then it was another huge step for her to agree to let me share that pic with all of you. Since the time of that post two little things transpired by other bloggers: 1- the comment on my post left at 9:16pm (i cant link the specific comment apparently but please check it out) and 2- this post by sissy b's guy which made fun of me. Word of both of these got back to our dear cleavage revealing friend and she has once again decided to be daring! With her permission she has agreed to reveal her identity!!!
(drum roll please!)
The blogger who is credited for for single handedly bringing back the Rusty Nut to publication is none other than Wendy of the blog Wendy's World!
Furthermore, she agreed to post a picture of herself on her site for 1 day only (something she has never done before!) to coincide with this post. I would ask that you venture over to Wendy's World and say hi. She deserves big props yet again for successfully stepping up to a challenge. Thanks again Wendy for all the laughs! What a long strange post its been! And I cant wait to see what picture(s) you will send me the next time I take a break!! ;)

Comments on "The Mystery Revealed"

 

Blogger Margaret said ... (Friday, December 02, 2005 10:29:00 PM) : 

i'm confused...post by monkey???

peace...

 

Blogger Just Jan said ... (Saturday, December 03, 2005 3:45:00 AM) : 

I would have never guessed in a million years it was Wendy!!! I saw her photo yesterday and it's nice to see her after "chatting" with for awhile now.

 

Blogger Jada said ... (Saturday, December 03, 2005 1:19:00 PM) : 

WELCOME BACK! I missed you, and just randomly checked to day and was so pleasantly surprised to see you are blogging again. I totally understand the need to take a break sometimes, in fact my most recent post and the wave of negative comments almost caused me to delete my entire blog, but I thought about it again and decided to not let the turkeys get me down. Yours is a pleasure to read and you are once again back on my daily read list.

xoxo

 

post a comment