12/28/2005

From the 'Honey' Archives


So, a few weeks ago my boss, Melaine, hands me a folder with a few pictures in it. She asks if I can scan them, touch them up and put them on a disc for her. "No problem" I says as I open the folder to see what I have to work with.
"Is this YOU???" I ask. I know it is. I can see the resemblence. "When was this?" Turns out this was her about 35 years ago.
Now up until a few weeks ago if you had asked me who the most beautiful woman you have ever seen, I would have answered 'Michelle Philips' from The Mamas & The Papas circa 1966 but my boss circa 1970 comes in a very close second!! This, fellow bloggers, is my ideal looking woman (no offense sweety!). I have yet to look at the woman who signs my paychecks in the same way since. What a CUTIE!!
*I asked my boss if I could take a pic of her to post alongside this one to "demonstrate the ravages of time". She didn't find it particularly amusing. I guess my humor only works on the net.