12/23/2005

Fears Friday (The Guest Host* Addition)

So is everyone up to date as to whats going on here? Our beloved host of Fears Friday (and HNTer extrordinaire) whose name is not be mentioned by her request (for fear of Googling) and whom I will heretofore refer to as Femom has had to change sites. She asked me to continue Fears Friday in her stead. I hope I am up to the task, I usually turn and run at responsibility. *If this is permanent or for or a week or three Im not sure. Someone will keep you (and me for that matter) updated.
At any rate, here is week one of The Rusty Nut guest hosting Fears Friday. A button has been created but Ill wait before giving it out to see 'whats up' so to speak. And you all know the rules right. If not, read what everyone else is typing and you'll get the idea.





In the spirit of Femom Ill share my fear first.
I am afraid of love. That doesnt mean I dont fall in love. I do. I am. But I'm afraid of it. Maybe everyone is to a degree. I dont know. But I'm just hear to admit it for myself. There, I put it all on the line for this one.
Now, nobody better leave me hanging!