11/26/2005

Ten Things I did During my Hiatus

1- Turned 37 (hear that Kalani? 37 NOT 40!)
2- Wondered why on earth I was still averaging 70 hits a day.
3- Got an audit notice on my 2003 federal return (damnit! forgot to carry the 13!)
4- Helped out on graphics for four friends blogs
5- Worked on a couple of joint HNT projects with other cherished blogger friends (coming soon)
6- Lost 8 pounds (is blogging really that fattening?)
7- Watched Aspen's mother continue to ruin her life (stay tuned for updates)
8- Watched my Broncos beat the alotted 12 point spread I gave Dale against his Raiders in our blog bet (stay tuned for his payoff)
9- Had a blog friend's fetus named after me (how fricken cool is THAT!!!)
10- Hosted an extended private blogger sleepover party (stay tuned for updates)

Labels:

Comments on "Ten Things I did During my Hiatus"

 

Blogger Sasha said ... (Friday, November 25, 2005 11:25:00 PM) : 

ah, i see... so THAT's what you were doing! i wondered why i haven't heard from you in a while.. :)

 

Blogger Sasha said ... (Friday, November 25, 2005 11:27:00 PM) : 

by the way, i can barely read the dates of your posts...

 

Blogger Margaret said ... (Saturday, November 26, 2005 2:15:00 AM) : 

so you had good things and bad things happen to you...a well rounded hiatus... :)

the updates should be fun to see...lol...

peace...

 

Blogger Cade said ... (Saturday, November 26, 2005 3:51:00 AM) : 

Interestingly enough I lost 5 lbs when I took a two week hiatus. Maybe blogging is a bit fattening.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Saturday, November 26, 2005 7:21:00 AM) : 

You realize that now that you said you lost weight everyone is going to stop blogging, don't you?

 

Blogger Wendy said ... (Saturday, November 26, 2005 8:19:00 AM) : 

Hey .. hey hey HEY!! What is wrong with being 40?!?!?

 

Blogger Spinning Girl said ... (Saturday, November 26, 2005 8:29:00 AM) : 

I turned 37 during your hiatus also. Happy birthday to us!!!

 

Blogger bricotrout said ... (Saturday, November 26, 2005 9:04:00 AM) : 

addict,
that may not be the ONLY reason i lost some weight (dont kill me!)
sasha,
no! i havent heard from YOU in a while! and i like the dates like that.
monkey,
hows my fetus? wink wink!
pinkette,
maybe bloggers anonymous is what we should start up.
babbs,
lets not get that fact out to the HNT honeys, okay?
wendy,
nothing dear, can i get you a shawl?
spinner,
a fellow scorpio! we kick ass!

 

Blogger ... said ... (Saturday, November 26, 2005 9:21:00 AM) : 

1. god your old.
2. we had to check and see if you were cheating and posting... or tinkering with your blog... hmmmm... seems a bit different...

 

Blogger Tish said ... (Saturday, November 26, 2005 11:10:00 AM) : 

You've been tagged. hehehe.

 

Blogger Webmiztris said ... (Saturday, November 26, 2005 11:12:00 AM) : 

8 lbs!! damn, I might have to give up blogging too!!

 

Blogger Blonde said ... (Saturday, November 26, 2005 11:30:00 AM) : 

a blogger sleepover and I wasn't invited?!?!?!?! WTF?

I missed you very much. I don't always post but I am a daily lurker. I miss your domestic HNTs.

Congrats on the weight loss!

Still love you!

 

Blogger Margaret said ... (Saturday, November 26, 2005 11:36:00 AM) : 

so does this mean that i can leave my toothbrush at your place?

just wondering... :)

and Trout is doing fine...lol

peace...

 

Blogger Wendy said ... (Saturday, November 26, 2005 11:41:00 AM) : 

Oh - that's just plain hurtful. Scorpios shouldn't do that to each other!

 

Blogger jamwall said ... (Saturday, November 26, 2005 12:57:00 PM) : 

we'll have to get you back to the "sitting on your ass" blogger diet.

 

Blogger Just Jan said ... (Saturday, November 26, 2005 3:38:00 PM) : 

hmmm....I could sure loose about 30 pounds...wonder how long of a hiatus I would need for that to happen!!??

Nah...I'll just have to try other methods....I like my blogging too much.

You're only 37...still a youngin huh?...and no shawls needed here and I'll be 45 in January.

Can't wait to see Dale's payoff on that bet...

Now see..this is why you had 70 hits aday while you were gone....we were all in Brico withdraw and kept looking for your return.

 

Blogger Erik said ... (Saturday, November 26, 2005 3:53:00 PM) : 

Whoaoaoaoaaaa!

 

Blogger Mara said ... (Saturday, November 26, 2005 5:42:00 PM) : 

::big sleepy yawn::
It's um..... 7:40p.m. Saturday and I JUST got up.
I know..lazyass Mara. I went shopping yesterday morning..thought it would be a fun little experience, NEVER AGAIN. Anyway, I was up at 3:45 a.m. to do that and didn't stop until after midnight last night.. so here I am with something akin to jetlag having breakfast at my computer at damn near 8 Saturday night.
ummmm... I forgot my entire point here..
::shrug::

::SMOOCHES!!::
Mara

 

Blogger duff said ... (Sunday, November 27, 2005 11:33:00 PM) : 

somehow i missed my invitation to #10. must've gotten lost in the mail.......

 

Blogger Pirate said ... (Monday, November 28, 2005 3:00:00 PM) : 

gotta love those broncos. Welcome back bro.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (Wednesday, November 30, 2005 2:10:00 PM) : 

Welcome back, dood! I was gone for a bit (still kind of am) but I didn't lose any weight. Yes, blogging IS rather fattening, but then again, so is working a normal desk job in general! Still looking for a good alternative to that one though.

 

post a comment