11/28/2005

Raise Your Hand If...

Raise your hand if you can name this tune (no fair peeking at others answers!) (OH, and no fair Googling the lyrics either!!!)

"... I got tired of packing and unpacking. From town to town up and down that dial. Baby you and me were never meant to be. So just stop and think of me once and awhile..."

Comments on "Raise Your Hand If..."

 

Blogger •♥•m•♥• said ... (Monday, November 28, 2005 8:53:00 AM) : 

WKRP in Cincinnati??? and yes...I just showed my age...huh? Rats!

 

Blogger Wendy said ... (Monday, November 28, 2005 9:15:00 AM) : 

OH! I used to love that show! But ... I didn't recognize the words. Good one!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Monday, November 28, 2005 9:26:00 AM) : 

its' WKRP in CinCIN attttiiiiiiii!!!!! i'm singing that btw.....

baby have you ever wondered?
wondered, whatever became of me?
i'm livin on the air in cincinatti, cincinatti, wkrp....i'm at wkrp in cincinattiiiiiiiiiiii......

 

Blogger Megan said ... (Monday, November 28, 2005 9:35:00 AM) : 

i used to love that tune, but i was too little to remember the words. so my hand remains firmly by my side.

 

Blogger Webmiztris said ... (Monday, November 28, 2005 9:59:00 AM) : 

hmmm, yeah, I used to watch that show when I was little, but the words to the theme song? never would have remembered those.

 

Blogger bricotrout said ... (Monday, November 28, 2005 10:13:00 AM) : 

M,
su edad es mi edad. no hay problema
wendy,
that WAS a great show!
mitzee,
what do i need to do to get you to bring back your old avatar?
sisb,
better luck next time
webmiz,
you still rock anyway!

 

Blogger •♥•m•♥• said ... (Monday, November 28, 2005 11:08:00 AM) : 

sí, pero yo son más viejo ~M

 

Blogger ... said ... (Monday, November 28, 2005 11:15:00 AM) : 

*smiling in my youth*

i'll just take my energy and non-sagging breasts elsewhere.

who am i kidding i'm a mommy - i have no energy and breasts that have had milk in them.

 

Blogger bricotrout said ... (Monday, November 28, 2005 12:16:00 PM) : 

dale,
your message is a bit cryptic but i believe youre reffering to their most famous episode.
M,
yo creo que usted quiso a decir "yo SOY..." y dijo "yo SON..." tambien, ud es mas vieja pero es mas guapa tambien.
femi,
youre welcome to keep your energy and non sagging breasts here if yould like. we like you.

 

Blogger Mellissa said ... (Monday, November 28, 2005 5:26:00 PM) : 

I'm living on the air in Cincinnati, Cincinnati WKRP...

Is there a prize?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Monday, November 28, 2005 8:11:00 PM) : 

For some reason I actually feel happy that I have no idea what the hell you people are talking about.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Tuesday, November 29, 2005 10:21:00 AM) : 

i don't even remember what my old avatar was???????

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (Wednesday, November 30, 2005 2:07:00 PM) : 

I'll raise my hand, raise my hand, if I'm Sure.

(not sure, hand not raised)

 

Blogger Dave Morris said ... (Wednesday, November 30, 2005 5:32:00 PM) : 

From a guy who was in radio for 22 years, thanks for bringing back a few good television memories. And that show wasn't far from the truth back in the late 70's, early 80's.

Especially the Les Nessman part.

 

post a comment