11/30/2005

I Have So Much to Teach... Let's Start with the Basics


(If youre a tattoo gallery owner with a very lovely and respectable daughter, you do not need to read this post)
If when making a phone call late at night to your Special Someone informing them that 1- you miss them and 2- that at that moment you have your hand down your pants and if they have a generic voicemail message simply saying 'mailbox #4127, leave your message at the tone' you will want to make absolutely certain before leaving said message that mailbox #4127 is indeed the mailbox # of said Special Someone and not that of your coworker whose phone number just happens to be located in your directory right above the number of your Special Someone. If you fail to take this precautionary measure you will have a very embarrasing and long day at work the next day, particularly if your coworker can play said message over his speakerphone.

Comments on "I Have So Much to Teach... Let's Start with the Basics"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Tuesday, November 29, 2005 8:20:00 PM) : 

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah..........

 

Blogger Just Jan said ... (Tuesday, November 29, 2005 8:29:00 PM) : 

OMG Brico....LOL

How do you get yourself out of this one..lol

 

Blogger katehopeeden said ... (Tuesday, November 29, 2005 8:49:00 PM) : 

I would pay some good money for that to be an audio post.
:)
~K

 

Blogger Blonde said ... (Tuesday, November 29, 2005 9:01:00 PM) : 

Oh I friggin' love it!!!!

My boss called today (not drinking) and at the end of his message, he said "I love you" and hung up. I of course freak out.

When I got back to the office I had to confront him, and he said I was making it up. When I played it back for him, he wanted to die. He didn't realize he said it. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

I usually have to sleep with them first before they say that to me ;)

 

Blogger Megan said ... (Tuesday, November 29, 2005 9:03:00 PM) : 

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make an audio post! this was my BEST laugh of today!

 

Blogger Margaret said ... (Tuesday, November 29, 2005 9:04:00 PM) : 

that is damn ass funny...

that will certainly teach you to pay more attention with the head thats on your shoulders than the head thats in your pants...

:)

peace...

 

Blogger Belly said ... (Tuesday, November 29, 2005 9:44:00 PM) : 

Brico....I am at a loss for words and yet I cannot stop laughing. And furthermore you share with us all. *insert me laughing and sighing and laughing*

In the end I am proud, a damn fine moment. Damn fine indeed! We all need such an understanding special someone!

 

Blogger Erik said ... (Tuesday, November 29, 2005 9:57:00 PM) : 

Way to kick off the holidays!

 

Blogger Sasha said ... (Tuesday, November 29, 2005 10:56:00 PM) : 

did you really? heehee....:) how will you ever live that one down??

 

Blogger •♥•m•♥• said ... (Tuesday, November 29, 2005 11:10:00 PM) : 

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Blogger •♥•m•♥• said ... (Tuesday, November 29, 2005 11:12:00 PM) : 

okay,,,lets try that again......what I was asking for is clarification.....the title of this posting says "I" have so much to teach....does that mean it WAS NOT B with his hand around his tool into the early morning hours booty phoning.....but rather ms A with her hands down her pants ??? mmmmmm......either way .....F*ckin hilarious

 

Blogger Pirate said ... (Wednesday, November 30, 2005 12:57:00 AM) : 

Tell that co-worker that to be in the shrine of "A handful for the one I love" is an honor and don't be too humbled by it. great post Brico. If you know addict you are riding with a good crew.

 

Blogger Pirate said ... (Wednesday, November 30, 2005 12:57:00 AM) : 

Oh, by the way the music on my new laptop sounds great and the family had to listen to it as I stirred up some veggies and rice for them.

 

Blogger Mara said ... (Wednesday, November 30, 2005 7:13:00 AM) : 

LMFAO!!! B- that is hilarious! It sounds like something I would do. I butt-dial people alot. It sucks. Butt-dailed someone a couple of weeks ago while singing to a DISCO CD (of all friggin things) in my car. Yeah.. it was pretty much the concert of his life. I could have died.

Hmmm... ::thinking:: well, if 'Mr. Coworker' finds that message so intriguing, perhaps you should record it as his personal greeting for his office voicemail - I'm sure clients & coworkers alike would enjoy it just as much as he did.
Something to the effect of:

'Hello, you have reached the desk of _______. Believe it or not I've missed you alot, so much so that I have my hand down my pants. Please leave your message after the tone and I will return it as soon as I've..... finished.

::smooches::
Mara

 

Blogger ... said ... (Wednesday, November 30, 2005 7:23:00 AM) : 

HAHAHAHAHA I will never forget this and make sure to bring it up in any and all corespondence with you =) i kid becuase i love hehehehehehe

 

Blogger bricotrout said ... (Wednesday, November 30, 2005 7:25:00 AM) : 

Audra,
we'll do babe!

just thinking,
yeah yeah. pretty much what i heard at work all day yesterday

bbsgirl,
i told coworker to not hide it anymore and that to admit that is the same message i leave him every night. then i started rubbing his shoulders as he played it. he turned it off early.

kate,
it would cost you an ipod shuffle. not just cash

**kristy**,
yeah... priceless... *sigh*

mrs,
there will be NO audio post. period!

blondie,
i trust youre hanging onto that message for the appropriate time? heh heh, that glass ceiling just got raised a level or two. congrats! i love you!

sisb,
there will be NO audio post. period. end of story!

monkey,
that doesnt change my fetus' name from here on out does it?

erik,
if thats where these holidays are headed i need to stock up on the rum right now.

sasha,
i have no idea babe. im gonna have to call insome favors around work and get someone rubbed out if they continue to talk.

m,
good observation. it WAS my error. though A did find it as humorous as all of you.

pirate,
yes, i know addict. and that tribe is indeed a quality one. im afraid this post may have been just a tad too much for her though. dont kill me em!

H20pixie,
thats not a bad idea. you and i think alot alike. sadly he would have to fork over his passcode for me to gain access to his voicemail. and he would have to leave his phone on his desk. he was guarding that thing like a winning loto ticket yesterday. ill just have to steal his stapler.

femi,
yeah, i said i was going to be more revealing and open from here on out. looks like THAT came back to bite me in the ass pretty quick. so much for my carefully constructed rep.

 

Blogger lime said ... (Wednesday, November 30, 2005 8:31:00 AM) : 

oh my word! that is tooo funny! i just about spit my drink over the monitor reading this. you're such a good sport to blog it!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Wednesday, November 30, 2005 8:40:00 AM) : 

OH MY GOD!
OH MY GOD!
OH MY GOD!

I LOVE THIS! HOWLING, JUST HOWLING right now! :)

 

Blogger Wendy said ... (Wednesday, November 30, 2005 8:55:00 AM) : 

LMFAO!! THAT is too funny!!! How red were your cheeks?!?!

 

Blogger Margaret said ... (Wednesday, November 30, 2005 9:13:00 AM) : 

of course not... :) i would expect something like this...just because of the home environment...LOL

peace...

 

Blogger jenbeauty said ... (Wednesday, November 30, 2005 10:37:00 AM) : 

thats great another priceless post!! lol

 

Blogger MamaKBear said ... (Wednesday, November 30, 2005 12:08:00 PM) : 

ROFLMAO!!!
Bet you make absolutely certain next time, dontcha?

 

Blogger Spinning Girl said ... (Wednesday, November 30, 2005 3:45:00 PM) : 

no.



effing.




way.

 

Blogger duff said ... (Wednesday, November 30, 2005 9:26:00 PM) : 

i needed a giggle.....and wound up laughing so hard i literally fell out of the damn chair.

thank you for that, dear.

 

Blogger Joel said ... (Thursday, December 01, 2005 6:11:00 AM) : 

That was great! Cool pic as always! Happy HNT!

 

Blogger Webmiztris said ... (Friday, December 02, 2005 9:32:00 AM) : 

ha! whoopsie!!

 

Blogger Webmiztris said ... (Friday, December 02, 2005 9:32:00 AM) : 

ha! whoopsie!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Friday, December 02, 2005 1:38:00 PM) : 

Lesson one: Never let your voice be recorded saying those words (even if you called the RIGHT number).

 

post a comment