10/05/2005

Ten qualities I'm Looking for in that Special Someone

1- Can breath through her nose for 20 minutes at a time with no problem
2- The ability to flirt her way out of a traffic ticket
3- An incurable addiction to giving sensual massages
4- Prefers music to TV
5- Perceives public places as opportunities rather than obstacles
6- Has a spider like grip to shower surfaces
7- Understands the finer aspects to midnight hottubbing
8- Favorite passtime is skinny dipping off of a kayak in the middle of a lake under the stars
9- Looks good in skinny dipping garb
10- Tenderly and lovingly nurses stoopid kayak trick injuries (hell yes it still hurts! to those of you who remember)

Labels:

Comments on "Ten qualities I'm Looking for in that Special Someone"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Tuesday, October 04, 2005 8:50:00 PM) : 

Woah, B, was just over at O's...

Am I to assume right that you got some real life action?!?!

Yay for B!

Lucky girl ;)

 

Blogger katehopeeden said ... (Tuesday, October 04, 2005 8:51:00 PM) : 

There is very little I prefer to music. Good music anyway. :)
As to the others... well you already know ;)
~K

 

Blogger kathi said ... (Tuesday, October 04, 2005 8:55:00 PM) : 

This kind of 'special someone' isn't that hard to find. It's just that they usually come with a price, a time limit and often times...a disease. Good luck though.

 

Blogger Mona said ... (Tuesday, October 04, 2005 9:23:00 PM) : 

If you already found her...terrific...it's awesome to meet a match like that.

If you haven't, then keep dreaming big.

I'm so curious now.

 

Blogger bricotrout said ... (Tuesday, October 04, 2005 9:35:00 PM) : 

k,
it meant nothing! i swear!

kate,
note to self: buy more good music

kathi,
yep, looking for the kind that agrees to be repaid solely in kindness and respect. theyre alot harder to find

mona,
no. she is still in never never land. may have been a still born. im looking into it

 

Blogger Margaret said ... (Tuesday, October 04, 2005 9:50:00 PM) : 

hmm...8, maybe 9 out of 10...sweet... :)

but i am not available...and reading Kalani...maybe you arent either...so its all good...LOL

peace...

 

Blogger Megan said ... (Wednesday, October 05, 2005 5:23:00 AM) : 

Ok, nobody else has asked, and maybe I'm either naive or I've missed something in your history, but what the hell does 6 mean? Do the women in your life usually have problems with falling in the shower?

Ok, I feel really silly for having to ask. And just for the record--I've never fallen in the shower, no matter the activity.

 

Blogger Monalicious said ... (Wednesday, October 05, 2005 5:25:00 AM) : 

Does it count if I can flirt my way out of a traffic ticket with a female cop?

 

Blogger ... said ... (Wednesday, October 05, 2005 5:33:00 AM) : 

oh yeah female cops love me! ok all cops love me! i'm guessing you don't go to bars to pick up this woman... can everyone imagine Brico all dressed up, shaven, smellin good, best moves ready - hanging out at the enterence of REI pickin up women?
damn we have this strip mall here in the lou that would be perfect for you Brico! - it's got REI, Whole Foods, and Borders all right next door to eachother!

and the nreathing through the nose - damn i've been looking for a man who can do the same thing...

 

Blogger Blonde said ... (Wednesday, October 05, 2005 6:18:00 AM) : 

I am that special someone that you are looking for ;)

 

Blogger Just Jan said ... (Wednesday, October 05, 2005 6:28:00 AM) : 

Brico...#1 is soooo not fair to those of us that suffer sinus problems. I've accomplished #2 before (in my younger years). As for #3 well my Bob never complains. Haven't had TV in 3 yrs so it's music or silence. Now I get hung up on #5 as I'm not a good crowd person. Oh yeah, I can hang on in the shower. I'm so lost in #'s 7 through 9. I can nurse any wound. (I've seriously failed your top 10 list...good thing I have my Bob).

 

Blogger MG said ... (Wednesday, October 05, 2005 6:52:00 AM) : 

Nice list.

LMAO @ femmi... ~high five~

 

Blogger jenbeauty said ... (Wednesday, October 05, 2005 9:05:00 AM) : 

Good list! However, I have only been kayaking once...those injuries sound painful!

 

Blogger jamwall said ... (Wednesday, October 05, 2005 10:43:00 AM) : 

welcome everyone to the "brico bachelor auction site." let's start the bidding......

 

Blogger fyrchk said ... (Wednesday, October 05, 2005 10:48:00 AM) : 

I breath through my nose all day long...what's so special about that?

Oh, wait....I get it now. Nevermind.

 

Blogger Mara said ... (Wednesday, October 05, 2005 12:12:00 PM) : 

At this very moment in my life I'm only looking for 1 quality in a male...

The man with the cure for a migraine... ::closes her eyes:: OMG.

at any rate.. I hope you find her Brico.. um... she sounds like a..modest and law abiding citizen? LMAO

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Wednesday, October 05, 2005 5:04:00 PM) : 

::Giggles from the gallery::

Can't wait to see how THIS goes for ya..

 

Blogger duff said ... (Wednesday, October 05, 2005 9:26:00 PM) : 

1- all over it- no problem.
2- i keep trying, but haven't managed to talk my way out of one yet. my next plan of attack is to constantly wear low-cut shirts and miracle bras, just in case.
3- check
4- check (though i find it hard to resist law & order)
5- yep- i'm an exhibitionist with a straight-laced SO
6- wouldn't you like to know
7- i've been hottubbing a grand total of four times- three out of those four were between 11 pm and 3 am
8- haven't tried it- but that doesn't mean i wouldn't
9- i'm no centerfold, but i don't think i'm too terrible
10- ace bandage? band-aid? ice? heat? a good licking? whatcha need?

 

Blogger Myssa said ... (Thursday, October 06, 2005 12:05:00 PM) : 

1)Just 20 minutes? Oh my...

Of course, I don't breathe through my nose for that, if I'm on the same page as you here...but I get the job done...Yes, it's about how you breathe, but you can use mouth-breathing to accomplish such things as well - it's just a matter of timing and rhythm!

2) hah..I guess I haven't blogged about the time I got out of a ticket by telling the officer I was reaching for my meat stick that was on the passenger seat ;) I'll need to do that sometime soon! *blush*

3) I have an obsession with hands and arms...This comes in "handy" (groan...silly puns) for such things.

4) Depends on my mood/life at the time.

5) Who doesn't?

6) Until it gets too steamy and I run out of air to breathe, then I typically will drop down to the knees & finish things from there ;)

7) If only our apartment building's hot tub was a) hot and b) bubbly...*sigh*

8) Haven't done that before, but who's to say I wouldn't...?

9) You can judge that...lol

10) I am a "nurser"/"fixer"/"nurturer" by nature...

But sadly, am taken and live out in CO, so no NC trips for me at the time...You could always come visit for a Broncos game though! :P

 

Blogger Leesa said ... (Thursday, October 06, 2005 3:13:00 PM) : 

Great list :)

 

post a comment