10/23/2005

Ten Prerecorded Phrases my Blowup Doll was Programmed to Say

many thanks to nati for the help on this. wink wink.

1- Is that all we got to work with?
2- Hmmm, 47 seconds. A new record!
3- Not there. Not tonite.
4- You woke me up for THAT?
5- Would it kill you to bathe first?
6- You're cleaning that up!
7- Why dont you invite that tall guy you hang out with to join us sometime?
8- Could you not talk? Its kind of killing it for me.
9- So I'm your last resort huh? Surprise surprise!
10-You know, they make a pill that will fix that.

Labels:

Comments on "Ten Prerecorded Phrases my Blowup Doll was Programmed to Say"

 

Blogger Erik said ... (Saturday, October 22, 2005 5:18:00 PM) : 

Finding a blowup doll in my parents' basement was a traumatizing experience, regardless of the explanation that it was from my Dad's bachelor party.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Saturday, October 22, 2005 5:27:00 PM) : 

11 -- I don't care if you swear it's not contagious.

 

Blogger Margaret said ... (Saturday, October 22, 2005 5:47:00 PM) : 

omg...LOL

peace...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Saturday, October 22, 2005 6:05:00 PM) : 

Dude, I have a collection of sneak attacks for you. Including the air guitar celebration of the sneak attack champions celbration at Whole Foods.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Saturday, October 22, 2005 7:55:00 PM) : 

B, I love your ability to make fun of yourself. Thanks for the laugh and thanks for earlier. ~K

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Saturday, October 22, 2005 7:57:00 PM) : 

And maybe it's been awhile but I just noticed you changed the heading colors in thr sidelines it looks good :)

 

Blogger Mara said ... (Saturday, October 22, 2005 9:05:00 PM) : 

LMAO.. too funny.

Gave my dad a Viagara bottle full of tic-tacs last Christmas.. you should have seen his face.

::smooches::
Mara

 

Blogger Just Jan said ... (Saturday, October 22, 2005 9:24:00 PM) : 

LOL Brico...pop that doll with a pin!!!

I'm cracking up at awaterpixie...LOL

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Saturday, October 22, 2005 9:55:00 PM) : 

too funny!

 

Blogger Debi said ... (Sunday, October 23, 2005 12:03:00 AM) : 

Gag her and pretend you're having an S&M session ... *shrugs shoulders* ... lol

 

Blogger Mara said ... (Sunday, October 23, 2005 6:19:00 AM) : 

OOooohh I'm with that! Just be careful you don't pop her when you're using the riding crop on her inflated ass!

::smooches::
Mara

 

Blogger •♥•m•♥• said ... (Sunday, October 23, 2005 10:33:00 AM) : 

um............wasnt this the site which contained a certain someone on their virtual soapbox ranting on the lack of "self-acceptance....and self-love"?!?!?!
around here as of late????? huh? huh? J/K......
but I can't let it go.....I know I know......perhaps the title should read "Ten prerecorded phrases my Blowup Doll was programmed to say"......

The title as it is presently infers the DOLL is "prerecorded"....That was a difficult visual for me :)

teehee......and good nite....M

 

Blogger bricotrout said ... (Sunday, October 23, 2005 10:57:00 AM) : 

drm2b,
it would be most helpful if my editor would be a bit more punctual next time! thanks, and shup! ;)

 

Blogger •♥•m•♥• said ... (Monday, October 24, 2005 9:52:00 PM) : 

it would be most helpful if my editor would be a bit more punctual next time! thanks, and shup! ;)

Lets examine this collection of words....shall we?

What is the object being needy? Or is the writer referencing himself in the statement? The editor has advised DrM, the office staff was unable to locate a contractual agreement outining appropriate editing time frames. Further, service level agreements are not currently, nor were they ever outlined within aforementioned contractual agreements as offered by said editor. If however, the client (you)wish to enter into a binding agreement with the service provider(DrM), please contact her office at your earliest convenience. Last, world class customer service is top priorty of the editor and all associated personnel. Please be assured that any perceived delay in communication is not commensurate with services provided.

MmmmPH! Love U ....mean it! M

 

Blogger Tiger said ... (Thursday, November 10, 2005 8:34:00 AM) : 

...I do so love your 10 things list...
thanks for the laugh!! :)

 

post a comment