10/15/2005

Sentence Saturday #4

Ooops! My bad! What with crawling down sewage wells all night I got a bit discombobulated. Thanks for the reminder Duff. *takes out little book and puts 4 tally marks next to the name duff*
FLIPROOZEN

Comments on "Sentence Saturday #4"

 

Blogger duff said ... (Saturday, October 15, 2005 9:50:00 AM) : 

i have to be home by 11 p.m. each weeknight, as that's when flip roozen's excellent variety show comes on.

dosenfeffle

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Saturday, October 15, 2005 10:17:00 AM) : 

Dosenfeffle, what I did not order dosenfeffle with pineapple on my pizza, what the heck I can't eat this I am ilergic to this!

zalicious

 

Blogger duff said ... (Saturday, October 15, 2005 12:23:00 PM) : 

i'm not sure what this zalicious bubble gum is supposed to taste like, but it reminds me of strawberry flavored root beer.

outhiger

 

Blogger bricotrout said ... (Saturday, October 15, 2005 12:37:00 PM) : 

although miilions were invested into the newest exercise fad machine, the outhiger failed to sell on the store room shelves because it caused way too much pain to use for prolonged periods.
lipwizzer

 

Blogger Megan said ... (Saturday, October 15, 2005 12:38:00 PM) : 

I got this horrid outhiger stuck in my teeth when I was eating sushi the other day.

shantaffle

 

Blogger duff said ... (Saturday, October 15, 2005 12:47:00 PM) : 

hmmmmm....two words at once? let me see if i can get 'em both in....

when trying to spice up one's love life, it is important to carefully study the diagrams.

unfortunately, i did not heed this advice and last week, i have to seek medical attention when my lipwhizzer and his shantaffle became horribly entangled.

now that's a story for the grandchildren someday.

...or maybe not.

doesnerflatz

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Saturday, October 15, 2005 1:57:00 PM) : 

I prefer to do it standing up but Brico prefers doesnrflatz.

shiclepits

 

Blogger ... said ... (Saturday, October 15, 2005 2:02:00 PM) : 

I went to the salon and had my shiclepits done baby's but smooth - now when he drags his ginafabu acroos me i can feel every inch of it's pleasure.

ginafabu

 

Blogger Mara said ... (Saturday, October 15, 2005 8:19:00 PM) : 

Warnings released yesterday from the National Center For Disease Control stated that the latest plague sweeping the country was a tiny voracious gnat.. aptly named the stuckarooti-nit.

...munkinfuzz..

P.S. and thank you for the darling comment on my blog Brico :)

 

Blogger bricotrout said ... (Saturday, October 15, 2005 9:02:00 PM) : 

It was his first night alone as the zoos caretaker. he had accidentally falen asleep in the primate house while doing nightly rounds. when he awoke he was disturbed to find a copius amount of munkinfuzz in his teeth.

And with that we'll close this chapter of sentence saturday. sorry about the late start today, if it hadnt been for duff i would have forgotten all about it. participation was way down. let me know if this has run its course and well move on to better things.
and H20, your welcome for the comment, but thank YOU for the image!!
and the word ver is 'amowif' that will be the start of next weeks if you all decide you want to do this again. let me know.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Saturday, October 15, 2005 9:28:00 PM) : 

Sorry I did participate more, as you will see from my photos I was in Key West hanging out on the ramp watching the tourists and soaking up the sun...

Hang in there til next week I will bring out the nipplslippershinzers and you can bring the beergogglestinzes!

 

Blogger duff said ... (Sunday, October 16, 2005 8:23:00 AM) : 

count me in for next week's edition- you know i need something to keep me busy at work.....

 

Blogger Spinning Girl said ... (Sunday, October 16, 2005 1:02:00 PM) : 

missed it.

 

post a comment