10/08/2005

Sentence Saturday #3

Sentence Saturday is back, thanks to Duff and Kirl! They noticed it was gone last Saturday, mentioned their concerns, so I'm bringing it back. thanks for caring you guys *sniff*
You all remember how it works right? NO REAL WORDS, only fictional lexicon please.
I also want to bring to your attention 'The Game', which you can either click on the link there or scroll down 1.5 inches and see what I'm talking about. Please participate. It won't be the same without you!
Okay, enough self promotion... Here We Go...

GIRGNIRGLED

Comments on "Sentence Saturday #3"

 

Blogger *** said ... (Friday, October 07, 2005 11:45:00 PM) : 

As I was grocery shopping, I was checking out the lucious canteloupe when I ran into the young healthy produce man and asked, "Hey, can I petuminit?"

jizmeistermony

 

Blogger Megan said ... (Saturday, October 08, 2005 1:23:00 AM) : 

My fantasy last week about the nekkid ironing man was so slippanicious that I couldn't contain my enthusiasm.

ferritacity

 

Blogger Cade said ... (Saturday, October 08, 2005 4:29:00 AM) : 

Due to my own ferritacity I was kicked out of school and sent back to the zoo.

emufulastic

 

Blogger kathi said ... (Saturday, October 08, 2005 7:33:00 AM) : 

With his head burried and his mouth full, I think I heard my hubby say 'emufulastic'. I just said, 'thanks babe, don't stop'.



hungtrocity

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Saturday, October 08, 2005 8:33:00 AM) : 

After sleeping through the seventies, missing the eigthies, and haven lived exclusively in the mountains in Tibet the last five years, Nancy finally return to civilization. The first thing her beautician had to break out when she saw her was the fuzzsaw. Hopefully they have extra blades.


Spernal

 

Blogger Bobby said ... (Saturday, October 08, 2005 8:57:00 AM) : 

My lovefest last night was so terrific I think I pulled my spernal too hard. Now I can't walk right.


femgroinstous

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Saturday, October 08, 2005 9:17:00 AM) : 

After Bobby left Nancy with a ten year smile, she had forgotten exactly how her body would react after a long period of inactivity. Walking to the bathroom she fell down in pain, her fears came true, the worse, a femgrionstous reaction and she was out of service again.

toebolea

 

Blogger jkirlin said ... (Saturday, October 08, 2005 10:14:00 AM) : 

After seeing duff's HNT post I was frenzified after I couldn't find it against to show bricotrout.

Barnolage

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Saturday, October 08, 2005 10:33:00 AM) : 

Tyler was focused looking through the lens of his camera, he was sent to therapy after a sheep attempted to barnolage him from behind.

Needolism

 

Blogger jamwall said ... (Saturday, October 08, 2005 10:51:00 AM) : 

doctors preformed a placostomy on me, now i'm having trouble urinating.

plemeously

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Saturday, October 08, 2005 10:55:00 AM) : 

Yesterday was the day that I finaly kicked my cold, except as I plemeously emitted the smell of my cold, I feel like I back on top.

Stuxfor

 

Blogger Megan said ... (Saturday, October 08, 2005 11:11:00 AM) : 

After my ex had to go through a series of antibiotic shots for the disease he picked up from his new lover, I said "Stuxfor you!"

Lipwaggler

 

Blogger duff said ... (Saturday, October 08, 2005 11:16:00 AM) : 

i had to dump him, due to his lack of kissing abilities. the problem, you see, is that he was a lipwaggler, which is a real dealbreaker in my book.

jabocjeewiz

 

Blogger ... said ... (Saturday, October 08, 2005 11:31:00 AM) : 

The dr. gave me a prescription for these little blue pills because i was having a problem with jabocjeewizzing too soon. The pills made me feel funny though and i ended up with a raging shovamein that didn't go away for like 2 days.


shovamein

 

Blogger Megan said ... (Saturday, October 08, 2005 2:29:00 PM) : 

Fortunately for both of us, Brico remembered to bring some rubberdubbers when he came over for a visit...

shiptastical

 

Blogger jamwall said ... (Saturday, October 08, 2005 3:00:00 PM) : 

i looked shiptastical in my little sailor outfit!!

Gestaporama!

 

Blogger Bobby said ... (Saturday, October 08, 2005 3:51:00 PM) : 

After I explained exactly what it was to the group, everyone got naked and had an exciting gestaporama!


Frizquistic

 

Blogger bricotrout said ... (Saturday, October 08, 2005 4:17:00 PM) : 

though she was timid and nervous, the woman in her was frizquistic, in only moments he was going to take her to a level she had never known. womanhood.
TORKBOODLES

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Saturday, October 08, 2005 5:49:00 PM) : 

Her torkboodles where beginning to sag, so she thought to her self, I need a lift.
Leotrefus

 

Blogger Spinning Girl said ... (Saturday, October 08, 2005 6:48:00 PM) : 

The monkey was stuck in the baobab, unable to climb down for fear of the lions waiting below. It was a severe case of leotrefus.

manitalia

 

Blogger Wendy said ... (Saturday, October 08, 2005 6:49:00 PM) : 

Can friction really cause Leotrefus?

Borzenwanker

 

Blogger Wendy said ... (Saturday, October 08, 2005 6:52:00 PM) : 

Oh! Same time posting ... sorry ...

So, is that what they call it ... manitalia??

Borzenwanker

 

Blogger bricotrout said ... (Saturday, October 08, 2005 9:12:00 PM) : 

the borzenwanker on her ass had gotten so infected and enlarged that the reverse cowgirl was no longer pleasurable for her nor visually arousing for him.

thanks for coming back folks. we'll close it out with that. lots of people away from their monitors on this holiday weekend.
cheers to you all! dont forget the game!

 

post a comment