10/04/2005

Reason for not Posting Today



Taking new purchase out for a ride. Be back later... maybe.

Comments on "Reason for not Posting Today"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Tuesday, October 04, 2005 6:51:00 AM) : 

Better get some current tags first buddy! I wouldn't want to have to pull you over and frisk ya! ;)

 

Blogger jamwall said ... (Tuesday, October 04, 2005 6:56:00 AM) : 

you better return that car pretty soon magnum, otherwise robin masters will get pretty upset!

 

Blogger kathi said ... (Tuesday, October 04, 2005 8:34:00 AM) : 

I can be ready in 15, c'ya soon.

 

Blogger katehopeeden said ... (Tuesday, October 04, 2005 9:05:00 AM) : 

You should stop by, I want to write "WASH ME" on that back windshield :P
~K

 

Blogger jamwall said ... (Tuesday, October 04, 2005 4:23:00 PM) : 

i was getting the same problem, brico was strangely unretrievable.....

 

Blogger Julie said ... (Tuesday, October 04, 2005 4:43:00 PM) : 

sweet ride - hope it turns out better than in the movie 'risky business'. tee hee

 

Blogger Bobby said ... (Tuesday, October 04, 2005 4:57:00 PM) : 

mmmmmm, I am not a car person, but that car gets me excited

 

Blogger Erik said ... (Tuesday, October 04, 2005 5:32:00 PM) : 

I am aroused

 

Blogger Just Jan said ... (Tuesday, October 04, 2005 6:55:00 PM) : 

cool car...don't be posting a speeding ticket now either...(hehehe)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Tuesday, October 04, 2005 7:34:00 PM) : 

Well, I posted twice today and one was a Ten Things list so I've got you covered.

 

Blogger Megan said ... (Tuesday, October 04, 2005 9:03:00 PM) : 

Wow, the rear end of that sweetheart could rival most HNT pics... Mmmm... give me a moment to collect myself, please...

my word ver is "lusrz"... is Blogger trying to tell us something?

 

Blogger ... said ... (Wednesday, October 05, 2005 5:35:00 AM) : 

brico brico brico - a porshe? this is a car for a man with an insecurity out his BHOMM (i'm hoping you can figure that one out - look through emails)... get a malibu, get a stang, get a freakin galaxy - but a porshe?! blah!

 

Blogger ME said ... (Wednesday, October 05, 2005 11:48:00 AM) : 

WOW... very nice...

 

Blogger •♥•m•♥• said ... (Friday, October 07, 2005 1:55:00 PM) : 

HI there ....yes ...she lives....I think I really needed to sleep :) r....regarding the porsche? yes....nice to drive...I had a 911 ....BUT.....NOT FUN to fix....I hope U are aware of this....Im not talkin repair costs either....Im refering to just general main-tain your wallet. Everytime I took her in to keep her happy....1k......then when there was something wrong??? Those cars are not worker friendly....this has to come off to get to that ...then to get to that ...we need to take this off...and the cost of parts???? YIKES!...Have fun...but Im gonna start a pool on how long U keep it :)

 

post a comment