10/02/2005

Reason for not Posting Today

Tensions escalating between Chat Roomers and Bloggers. Preparing for potential unrest.
"Bring it on you chit chatting whores! We'll wipe the cyber floor with your pictureless posting asses!!"

Comments on "Reason for not Posting Today"

 

Blogger Just Jan said ... (Sunday, October 02, 2005 5:29:00 AM) : 

feeling better about myself now that I'm a "blogger" and no longer a "chit chatting whore".

 

Blogger •♥•m•♥• said ... (Sunday, October 02, 2005 9:02:00 AM) : 

Whats interesting to me is that chatroomers on the surface would appear to have less creativity and want to just type themselves into a frenzy.....but then does that make us bloggers --> who need pretty pictures to communicate really able to wipe the cyper floor with them????? ironical little twist wouldnt you say??? Okay....Im delerious...back to the books before I decide to take a nap or something.....I have but 12 hours til my deadline!! M

 

Blogger kathi said ... (Sunday, October 02, 2005 10:21:00 AM) : 

complete agreement!

 

Blogger jamwall said ... (Sunday, October 02, 2005 11:26:00 AM) : 

THE BATTLE IS ON!!! *raising keyboard in the air* into the breach my blogger friends!!!!!

 

Blogger •♥•m•♥• said ... (Sunday, October 02, 2005 1:57:00 PM) : 

Jammy......U crack me UP!!!!!! (cause I know its not that I've been up for two days feaverishly typing ??!).....MORE Cowbell!!!!!

 

Blogger Mara said ... (Sunday, October 02, 2005 3:15:00 PM) : 

Chatrooms make me crazy.. everybody talking to everyone else all at the same time... It's like being in a really noisy restaurant or club and you have to scream into your date's ear just to get your message across. All in all it makes me yearn for The Wizard of Oz, Dark Side of the Moon and chemically induced stupor.

::smooches::

 

Blogger Spinning Girl said ... (Sunday, October 02, 2005 7:51:00 PM) : 

I sharpened my fingernails for this very reason.

 

Blogger ... said ... (Sunday, October 02, 2005 8:41:00 PM) : 

i hate to point it out but isn't this post lacking of pictures? come on brico - get all the ball doll.

 

Blogger Pirate said ... (Sunday, October 02, 2005 11:42:00 PM) : 

Yeah and the muddafuckin emailers you rode in on too.

 

Blogger katehopeeden said ... (Monday, October 03, 2005 9:18:00 AM) : 

Chat rooms are so nineties... :P
I'd so much rather be a blogger than a chat room junkie (-ahem- again...)
;)
~K

 

Blogger bricotrout said ... (Monday, October 03, 2005 9:29:00 AM) : 

jan,
once a chit chatter, always a chit chatter...

doc,
get some sleep

scruuw,
i prefer the pics of the prisoners myself

kathi,
good!

jam,
they can take our homes, and our land. but they cannot take our mouses!!

H20pixie,
ooooh, pixie is familiar with the floyd secret! *takes out little book and puts 1 tally mark next to the name pixie*

kallisti,
sadly yes

spinner,
ooooh, sharp nails!! *takes out little book and puts 1 tally mark next to the name spinner*

femi,
ill get "all the ball" if youll proof read ;)

dale,
aint that the truth!

pirate,
sing it sister!

kate,
im vegetarian but i could sure go for some ham about now

 

Blogger Cade said ... (Monday, October 03, 2005 9:57:00 AM) : 

If that be the case then I am a two-timimg whore.

But I'm not alone- Every person I "know" on Blogger chats as well. But we all chat on PM. I haven't been in an actual chat room in a dog's age.

 

Blogger jkirlin said ... (Monday, October 03, 2005 10:13:00 AM) : 

What about the IYT Gamers??

 

Blogger bricotrout said ... (Monday, October 03, 2005 10:56:00 AM) : 

pinky,
would you prefer that i change your name from 'cloven bunny' to 'sweet pinkette' on my link? or maybe "two-timing whore"? its your call. ;)

kirl,
i would never knowingly even associate with that ilk. they better stay the hell away from my site! my feeling is that they should all be rounded up and placed in 'protective custody camps'

 

Blogger Megan said ... (Monday, October 03, 2005 11:51:00 AM) : 

What about those of us who swing both ways? Do we have to pick a definitive side? I think there's a little bit of both in all of us, and if we could all realize it, then maybe peace would have a chance...

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (Monday, October 03, 2005 5:07:00 PM) : 

Ooooh! Drama on teh internets! Gimme the scoop, man.

I haven't been to a chatroom since I met my current boyfriend. It seems like no one wants to chat; everyone just wants to hook up. That's all good and fine, but I'm looking for buddies of the plutonic persuasion, and bloggers seem better for that.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (Monday, October 03, 2005 5:09:00 PM) : 

Oh, and I meant plAtonic, not plUtonic... I don't think much blogging happens on Pluto!

 

Blogger bricotrout said ... (Monday, October 03, 2005 5:30:00 PM) : 

sis b & jenny,
you dont have to pick a side for now. but if the gloves come off. you better be standing on the right side of the white line.

platkat,
oooh, a rare platkat sighting! so, wanna hook up or what? ;)
o thought you were referring to a plutonium mine.

 

Blogger Myssa said ... (Thursday, October 06, 2005 12:13:00 PM) : 

Ahhem...
Yeh I am with SisB & Jenny...I swing both ways...to include cam-chatting, so there's plenty o' picture to me!! :P

So nyah!

 

post a comment