10/18/2005

Raise Your Hand If...

Raise your hand if you have ever met in person someone that you originally met through your blog.

Comments on "Raise Your Hand If..."

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Tuesday, October 18, 2005 6:45:00 AM) : 

I haven't, but I think it would be a great experience.

Unless, of course, they're just stalking you.

 

Blogger Px said ... (Tuesday, October 18, 2005 7:01:00 AM) : 

most of the peeps in the UK that read my blog i met before i started blogging or they read it after meeting me
most of the peeps in the US i've not met...yet...

 

Blogger jamwall said ... (Tuesday, October 18, 2005 7:10:00 AM) : 

its the other way around for me, i've known two people who happened to have their own blogs here and here

 

Blogger katehopeeden said ... (Tuesday, October 18, 2005 7:29:00 AM) : 

Through my blog? No. But I have met several people in person that I actually met online. And I talk to people I have met through my blog on the phone all the time :) But you already knew that ;)
~K

 

Blogger Mara said ... (Tuesday, October 18, 2005 7:32:00 AM) : 

::sits on her hands:: I'm new to blogging as of June.

However I do recommend a Hot Tub meet-n-greet at my house sometime before Christmas for anyone interested.

::smooches::
Mara

 

Blogger Webmiztris said ... (Tuesday, October 18, 2005 8:21:00 AM) : 

nope - at least not yet!!

 

Blogger Megan said ... (Tuesday, October 18, 2005 9:01:00 AM) : 

Not yet, Brico, but you could be the first! ;) That Princesses on Ice thing sounded hot!

Wait... NOW I see why my bf is a little jealous of you. Eh, it's just his imagination...

I have met several people in rl that I met online, including my current bf and also my best friend. It's not always bad news, Jenny.

 

Blogger Osbasso said ... (Tuesday, October 18, 2005 9:11:00 AM) : 

Hand raised high! Met Rachel, who lives in the same town, and Lizabeth, who lives about 90 miles away. I've documented the exploits with Rachel. When I met Lizabeth, it was for a brief amount of time, but it was like running into an old friend. I highly recommend blogger meets!

 

Blogger ... said ... (Tuesday, October 18, 2005 10:18:00 AM) : 

*hands remain in lap where i can properly entertain myself*

i would but i seem to have blogger stalkers =) if i could meet any of my fav.'s it would be Brainhell.

 

Blogger Margaret said ... (Tuesday, October 18, 2005 10:28:00 AM) : 

*raises hand*

Jas lives in the same town...and our families get together about once every 6 weeks or so...its great fun...

Kylara i have known since highschool...she started her blog after me...she so rocks... :)

peace...

 

Blogger Blonde said ... (Tuesday, October 18, 2005 12:12:00 PM) : 

I met a guy who follows my blog while I was in CA on business. He was very sweet and very hot. We got drunk and kissed, but I ended it at that.

I also met another guy from my blog who lives outside of NYC. Turned out to be a total loser. Only spent one drink at a bar with him and sensed his dickheadedness right away....oh that and the fact that he lied about being married with kids at home. Loser.

I am going to meet a bunch of blogger in Vegas in December and I am excited abuot that.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Tuesday, October 18, 2005 12:15:00 PM) : 

I hate not having my hand raised! B, you can only ask questions that I can raise my hand to from now on.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Tuesday, October 18, 2005 12:21:00 PM) : 

Brico, you still have to answer the question. AND I think you should tell us what bloggers you'd like to meet if given the opportunity since you've been keeping us all in suspense.

 

Blogger Megan said ... (Tuesday, October 18, 2005 12:34:00 PM) : 

I have to blow the whistle here. I think this is another shady attempt by Brico to figure out which girls are
A. Single, and
B. willing to meet another blogger in person.

It's ok, sweetheart! Just be honest! Girls dig honesty.

 

Blogger Amy said ... (Tuesday, October 18, 2005 12:52:00 PM) : 

Not thru my blog, but people I've met online. They've all been pretty cool.

 

Blogger bricotrout said ... (Tuesday, October 18, 2005 12:58:00 PM) : 

babs,
i am NOT stalking you... anymore
px,'
welcome!
jam,
that doesnt count
H20pixie,
weve already discussed this! shhh!
jenny,
unthinkable!!
webmiz,
gimmee time
sis b,
is it really his imagination or ours?
os,
if ANYBODY is in prime position to be meeting bloggers it you!! get out there and live it up!!
femi,
*ahem*
monkey,
cool
addict,
maybe youll meet more before long eh? its all good.
blondie,
what about that loser in NC you were going to meet? what happened with that?
k,
this has to be the ONLY question i could have asked that you cant raise your hand to!
babs,
damn you! its my site i should get to make the rules... fine!
sis b,
damn you! this is my site i should get to be as shady as i want!
and honesty in my case would NOT work! unless you all have a thing for lupis and periodic explosive diahrea.
amy,
welcome!

 

Blogger Megan said ... (Tuesday, October 18, 2005 1:05:00 PM) : 

Brico you have NEVER been hotter to me than at this very moment!!! How did you know about my disease fetish!?

 

Blogger bricotrout said ... (Tuesday, October 18, 2005 1:13:00 PM) : 

(rabbit says i need to answer too. when did i lose control here?),
i have met 2 lady bloggers in neutral territory but i will not say which ones. both times went very well. i have graciously been invited to another's for thanksgiving but do to issues with aspens mom screwing up her life i might not make that happen ;( i would honestly welcome the opportunity to meet just about anybody i have linked. you all seem pretty solid!

 

Blogger Wendy said ... (Tuesday, October 18, 2005 4:14:00 PM) : 

I can't raise my hand here ... Maybe someday I'll meet someone from blogland.

 

Blogger kathi said ... (Tuesday, October 18, 2005 4:16:00 PM) : 

I've not met anybody yet, but I'm just rounding off my 3rd month blogging...so give me some time, would ya?? :)
And yup, yet another question I can't raise my hand to.
And, what the hell? You wouldn't want to meet me brico?? What's up with that, wait, gotta wipe some tears. Anybody have a tissue?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Tuesday, October 18, 2005 4:30:00 PM) : 

The question is, did you ever have control?

 

Blogger fyrchk said ... (Tuesday, October 18, 2005 5:23:00 PM) : 

I have met one girl from blogland. We hang out pretty often. Good times.

 

Blogger Just Jan said ... (Tuesday, October 18, 2005 6:13:00 PM) : 

not raising my hand....had ypu said from chat, well that would be different.

 

Blogger Tracey said ... (Tuesday, October 18, 2005 6:43:00 PM) : 

I haven't met anyone from blogging, but many of my friends I met from an online message board.

 

Blogger duff said ... (Tuesday, October 18, 2005 9:01:00 PM) : 

nope- haven't met anybody through my blog.....

 

Blogger Sasha said ... (Tuesday, October 18, 2005 11:16:00 PM) : 

no one even knows how i look like! ;-)

 

Blogger jamwall said ... (Wednesday, October 19, 2005 6:00:00 AM) : 

well pooey then!

 

Blogger Mellissa said ... (Wednesday, October 19, 2005 9:00:00 AM) : 

Hey Bric,

Still can't raise my hand :-( But you are one of the Bloggers I would love meet and have a drink with - I love that the people in this community actually care about each other - it is so cool!

Mel

 

Blogger Myssa said ... (Thursday, October 20, 2005 3:03:00 AM) : 

Oh oh me me me! *raises both hands*
Well, it wasn't through this blog, but through my original LJ. Not only did I meet a few people individually out of state, but I also met a whole slew of ljers locally -- we'd have random monthly (or more often) meetups/parties/dinners. It was rather nice.

If you plan on a trip to CO again soon, I'd love to meet up for a drink or ten...though - with your current HNT pic, I don't know that I'd want you to drink too much - I hate to see someone get sick (though you do make it look so good! hehehe)

 

Blogger Juli said ... (Thursday, October 20, 2005 7:13:00 AM) : 

But of course. :) Sadly, my cowgirl hat was attacked by two cowboy hats. Those bastidges!

And hey, I thought AUTUMN's mom was the one in hot water?

 

Blogger *Monica said ... (Thursday, October 20, 2005 7:55:00 AM) : 

*raising hand*

 

Blogger Summer said ... (Monday, October 24, 2005 1:16:00 AM) : 

Yep, I met YoJ and Agent LAH (linked in my sidebar)...both very cool and awesome people.

 

post a comment