10/01/2005

Punk'd's Punk gets Punk'd


FORT MILL,SC (Rusty Nut Press Intl)
Ashton Kutcher, loathed host and founder of the MTV smash hit Punk'd, where upon Hollywood's 'B' list fall victim to elaborate and inhumane hoaxes in hopes of catching them having full mental breakdowns in front of the camera, fell victim to his own brand of 'humor' this weekend when he and long time supposed girlfriend, seasoned Hollywood hardbody Demi Moore, had a private, small ceremony at a local church to ligitimize their now famous cradle robbing relationship in the eyes of God once and for all.
In attendance for the union were Ashton's immediate family and a few friends including all of his That '70's shows co-actors, Demi's 3 children from her marriage with the one time Moonlighting series star Bruce Willis as well as Mr. Willis himself.
The ceremony was quiet, calm and all going according to plan. Mr. Kutcher looked deep into his 36-24-36 bride to be's eyes when it came time to affirm his affection and, holding back tears, mouthed an almost silent but deeply heartfelt "I do". The attending minister then turned toward the former brat pack starlet of such films as The New Homeowner's Guide to Happiness and Parasite and asked if she in turn took the star of the soon to be released on DVD only Dude Where's My Car Now to ber lawfully wedded husband.
"Oh Hell No!!!" came her energetic and over the top response.
With that, several movie cameras emerged from behind the church organ and strategically displayed bouquettes. All in attendance who had up till this point been sitting quietly in their pews jumped up and started high fiving eachother and began a barrage of 'whoops' and 'hell yeah!'s
"You just been punk'd bitch!" shouted an exuberant and vibrant Moore "Sit your ass down!!"
Ashton looked around like a deer caught in headlights to see his mother and father dancing joyously in the aisle.
Within seconds, Demi's oldest daughter, who stands a full 2 inches taller than Ashton, was all up in his sunken grill "You aint my daddy! You aint nobody punk!" While her younger two children danced in circles arm in arm chanting "Daddy's gonna kick your aaaaaass! Daddy's gonna kick your aaaaaass!"
Meanwhile a usually tough and poised Willis was seen wetting himself while rolling on his back behind the alter in tearful uncontrollable laughter.
A while later outside the church after things had settled down, while Ashton sat on the steps, head in hands, with teal blue cumberbun soaked in tears, Demi and Bruce explained the situation.
"Bruce and I have never been broken up. This was all an elaborate set up from the beginning" beamed Demi, best known for her pole warming abilities evident in Strip Tease "We saw this little twit making his way up the Hollywood ladder years ago and just knew he was going to have to be taken down a notch. So we staged our breakup, went our separate ways, traumatized the kids (they weren't in on it until just a few days ago), then I picked the right time to swing these store bought milks in his direction. He was putty in my hands after that."
A urine soaked Bruce chimed in "I remember her calling me from her cell phone while locked in the bathroom, she was traumatized by the lack of manhood he was packing when they were ready to the deed the first time"
"That's right. I remember that now! I told him I didn't think I was going to be able to go through with this for 2 years. That was the timeline we had set up when we first started planning this back in 1996. Up to this point we were right on schedule, but now I wanted to back out."
"It's funny, cause up to that point I wasn't sure I was going to be able to go through with it. But when she told me the part about his johnson rod being more of a johnson led pencil, it was at that point that I knew we had made the right decision. So I talked her back into it."
"Oh my God! Oh my God Bruce! remember when I called you after he told me the first time he loved me? I was SOOOO about to lose my shit right then and there! Seriously, I almost blew it at that moment."
At this point a whole new series of whaling starts up from the direction of the star of My Boss' Daughter much in the way the actor cried on screen when Laura Prepon's character,Donna kicked his character, Kelso, square in the nuts on the long running Fox series That 70's Show. Or when Danny Masterson's character, Hyde, shot Kelso in the ass with a BB gun.
"But we can't take all the credit for this." offered a now more serious Willis (no relation to the Todd Bridges' character from Different Strokes) "We wouldn't have been able to pull this off without the complete cooperation and commitment from his family and all his coworkers. Seriously, so many people were in on this that it is a miracle that word didn't get leaked out."
Ms. Moore matched his tone "Oh, and MTV. They helped us stage some documents that he signed which gives us all entitlement to the show's title Punk'd. Of course, this little ass wiping session here will be the season's opener next month."
"But now you'll have to excuse us" Bruce said as he was offered yet another high five from Ashton's father, "I have to give this little woman some lovin' the likes of which she hasn't experienced in two years."
"Two VERY long years!" added the blushing bride not to be.
Meanwhile Ashton continued to sob on the church steps, watching his love walk away with her ex husband as That 70's Show costar Wilder Valderrama (Fez) continued to raz him "Thee? You not tho tuff! Are you little thithy girlman?"

Comments on "Punk'd's Punk gets Punk'd"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Friday, September 30, 2005 10:07:00 PM) : 

"Meanwhile a usually tough and poised Willis was seen wetting himself while rolling on his back behind the alter in tearful uncontrollable laughter."

.....This image is gonna have me chuckling to myself All night long... hehe..

 

Blogger Spinning Girl said ... (Friday, September 30, 2005 10:26:00 PM) : 

The BEST prank EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Blogger Belly said ... (Friday, September 30, 2005 10:29:00 PM) : 

I am with Just Thinking....I shall laugh myself to sleep over that one. You is one funny funny man ;)

Take Care!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Friday, September 30, 2005 10:43:00 PM) : 

Holly Crap Batman I just put on my wifes tights, Shut up boy wonder you've been PUNK'D! Too Funny my Man too Funny. Send it to him, I am sure you can find his email.

 

Blogger ... said ... (Friday, September 30, 2005 11:55:00 PM) : 

aw... that's so sad...
i just realized i probably qualify as cradle robbed material...
hahaha i had a migrane and i have these funny pills and i am very happy now :) :) :) it's three smiley night and i can't sleep!!! i unfortunatly cannot blow my time writing creative stories (kudos btw brico) becuase i am too stupid at the moment! thanks for the free entertainment!

 

Blogger Cade said ... (Saturday, October 01, 2005 4:50:00 AM) : 

*wipes tears from eyes* That was fucking hilarious. I have to second femi-mommy's comment: Thanks for the free entertainment

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Saturday, October 01, 2005 5:03:00 AM) : 

Remember I don't watch tv so I just kinda glazed over. But I have to say Demi is my hero. I want one of 'those' when I am her age. I think it totally rocks.

 

Blogger Mara said ... (Saturday, October 01, 2005 5:37:00 AM) : 

Oh loard... that is huckin filarious. So very Hollywood'esque' too. Nice job Brico.

 

Blogger BUMBLE!!! said ... (Saturday, October 01, 2005 7:41:00 AM) : 

That's a classic that The Onion would be proud of!!

 

Blogger duff said ... (Saturday, October 01, 2005 10:07:00 AM) : 

*tugs shirt sleeve*

uhm.....not to overshadow ashton's punk'd, but are we celbrating "sentence saturday" today? i have a list ready and raring to go.

 

Blogger jamwall said ... (Saturday, October 01, 2005 10:27:00 AM) : 

you didn't hear it from me, but i banana press international sources say that ashton has been punk'd yet again. this time into thinking that he actually has a career.

shssh...don't spread that around too much okay?

 

Blogger bricotrout said ... (Saturday, October 01, 2005 10:33:00 AM) : 

duff,
thanks for noticing. i wanted to get this article to press before it became too dated. i told myself if noone said anything about it being gone that i was going to dispose of the tradition. but if one person asked i would consider it worthy to bringing back. hold onto your sentences for one more week and next saturday we'll be back on schedule. you saved it.
im touched, really!

 

Blogger duff said ... (Saturday, October 01, 2005 11:42:00 AM) : 

can i touch you again?

just checking.

 

Blogger Whistler71 said ... (Saturday, October 01, 2005 3:52:00 PM) : 

I love your site!!!! Do you geocache??? Will link ya!!

 

Blogger Pirate said ... (Saturday, October 01, 2005 10:24:00 PM) : 

Too bad. Bruce was almost in the clear.

 

Blogger Megan said ... (Sunday, October 02, 2005 7:41:00 AM) : 

Brico, you have more than paid me back for the laugh you got the other day. I've laughed myself silly on this one, so much so that I have nary a witty comment to leave. Great job!

 

Blogger kathi said ... (Sunday, October 02, 2005 10:22:00 AM) : 

This was just plain cruel...and sick, and, oh yeah, twisted. Did I mention I loved it?

 

Blogger D said ... (Monday, October 03, 2005 9:13:00 PM) : 

oh man that's great!!!

 

post a comment