10/12/2005

The New and Improved Nut

It's alright! Don't panic! Yes, you are at the right blog. What with everyone getting all high techy in the blogosphere and adopting these way cool and state of the art templates and layouts (kalani and jackie to name a few) I decided to completely overhaul and revamp the Rusty Nut from cyberground up. What lies before you now is 3 weeks of tirelss monitor gazing, web design consulting, hair pulling and general keyboard bashing. My hard work and sweat have finally paid off! Behold! The fruits of my labor, The new Rusty Nut Telegraph, virtually unrecognizable from what you saw just yesterday. Enjoy and feel free to let me know what you think and if there are any snags with your browser as far as viewability and easeness of leaving comments.

Comments on "The New and Improved Nut"

 

Blogger ... said ... (Wednesday, October 12, 2005 8:01:00 AM) : 

am i that un-observant - all i see diff. is the hat... god femi! no more wine for you! (eeek i just typed my real name and had to back-up and correct that too! - i'm freakin losing it!)

 

Blogger Sasha said ... (Wednesday, October 12, 2005 8:08:00 AM) : 

i LOVE that hat. ;-)

 

Blogger Just Jan said ... (Wednesday, October 12, 2005 9:39:00 AM) : 

the rusty nuts on the corners are cool but the hat is awesome. well done.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Wednesday, October 12, 2005 1:14:00 PM) : 

all that work for a hat...

dude you need to get your priorities straight.

and you said nut...hee hee

I am rather fond of the hat though

have you thought about going to maybe a three column layout? will all the links and pictures you have I bet it would look nice. a good example would be to check out brett and hirmoi's site they are linked on my blog. just saying...

 

Blogger Wendy said ... (Wednesday, October 12, 2005 2:37:00 PM) : 

Brico! I clicked on my own link in your sidebar and it's broken!! It's broken I tell you, ... BROKEN!! How are people supposed to find me with a broken link?? You have TWO Https in the address .... You'll fix it right away right? I'm sure it was an oversight from all the long hours you just spent pouring over and revamping your blog.

I love the hat and bolts!

 

Blogger *** said ... (Wednesday, October 12, 2005 9:35:00 PM) : 

Umm, I don't think there was literally any "hair pulling," was there?

 

Blogger jolie said ... (Thursday, October 13, 2005 11:00:00 AM) : 

looks great - excellent job on the redesign!

 

Blogger WendyLove said ... (Thursday, October 13, 2005 2:14:00 PM) : 

Nice job! Love your rusty nuts...and bolts. The hat is great! rubyprincess

 

post a comment