10/13/2005

The Game: Entry Date has Passed

We had 4 more entrants getting in their pic submissions for The Game today. So add to the prior list of me, osbasso, femi-mommy, kalani, jan, jenny, kirl, monkey, rabbit, sasha, shhh, sissy b, supergoddess, lance, dale, erik, spinning girl, jamwall, platkat, just thinking, and wendy... we now welcome katehopeeden, waterpixie, berrie333, and happykap. Welcome you four! You beat the arbirtrary and completely random submission deadline just under the wire! At this point I stick to my timeline of having the contest underway by Sunday morning. I will announce it in full glory here along with the mystery prize!! (dang! THAT took a long time). I will give everyone 1 week to go over the entries to a painstaking and mindnumbing degree and get their answers emailed to me. Then the winner will be announced in full glory here as soon as I can figure out who actually won (if that looks like it will be too time consuming then I'll just pick a winner at random*) Anyone will be able to enter the guessing phase but the prize eligiblity is only for those who got off their asses and turned in their pics. Good job to those of you who did!
Thanks again and we'll see you back here Sunday.
*after all, we're all winners**
**not really, most of us are actually losers. there WILL be a real winner!
Finally, mega-ultra-super-cyber kisses and thumbs up type props to the ever cool, ever sweet, ever sexy, ever smart, and ever generous to a fault KALANI for taking me by the metaphorical hand and guiding me through the cyber wasteland of useless and longwinded info to a site that allowed me ( a virtual E putz) to create this new template before you with little help, albeit much stress and wimpering. Oh yeah, she was on the receiving end of much of that wimpering too, so that's just one more way you rock! Thanks doll!

Comments on "The Game: Entry Date has Passed"

 

Blogger bricotrout said ... (Thursday, October 13, 2005 10:25:00 PM) : 

Dale,
LOL. at oakland sunday november 13th. that gives me a few weeks to counter the offer (and see how plummer and the boys maitain their momentum and forget about this altogether if they dont). a pic of me in a suit and vegan recipes. i stoop and grasp that thrown gauntlet. let me figure out what YOU need to do when the broncs actually win!
i'll get back to you.
question: how did my last 3 posts almost get you fired? explain that please.
and the fact that a raider fan insists on being spotted some points before betting on his team against the donkos is truly a reward in and of itself! thankyou for that!

 

Blogger Myssa said ... (Thursday, October 13, 2005 10:46:00 PM) : 

Ooops and I had just snapped the picture this afternoon...only I hadn't had a chance to email it yet... :P

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Friday, October 14, 2005 5:07:00 AM) : 

You're welcome B :)

 

Blogger Megan said ... (Friday, October 14, 2005 7:03:00 AM) : 

I'm so excited, brico! cept now I gotta do some research, so I can be sure to win!

 

Blogger Mara said ... (Friday, October 14, 2005 8:39:00 AM) : 

::dances from foot to foot:: I MADE IT, I MADE IT...

shake your groove thang, shake shake your grove thang yeah yeah!!

I'm always late and I friggin made it!

ok... party over... back to work

::smooches::
Mara

 

Blogger Erik said ... (Friday, October 14, 2005 9:53:00 AM) : 

Ooooh, I'm so excited and I just can't hide it!

 

Blogger Just Jan said ... (Friday, October 14, 2005 6:54:00 PM) : 

this is not going to be easy....lol

I need to do lots and lots of research!!

I think the suit idea is a good one...wonder if dale is doing that too..lol

 

post a comment