10/14/2005

click here for THE GAME, cause its on!!

So many of you were dancing from foot to foot and ready to wet your pant(ie)s that I rearranged my busy schedule of sleeping and slacking off to get this up a day and a half early. Cause I care!
As you will see, the game is located in the July 2004 archive (accessible on the lower right side of this page). Everything else is explained there (yes, including the prize).
Good luck to you all!

Comments on "click here for THE GAME, cause its on!!"

 

Blogger Mara said ... (Friday, October 14, 2005 1:36:00 PM) : 

Sweet!! I can stop dancing now... gosh my little legs were getting tired!

I know two I think... LOL that's only because I know MINE!

 

Blogger bricotrout said ... (Friday, October 14, 2005 2:40:00 PM) : 

jenny,
were you able to hold it? sorry to make you wait.
you make a good point about the avatars. good luck with that. :)
keep in mind that in old comments blogger retains the old avatars.

 

Blogger Osbasso said ... (Friday, October 14, 2005 5:29:00 PM) : 

Brico--didn't know you were missing the love! Or maybe you're paranoid that I don't care...

No--I am all over the place on HNT, so I limit my comments. I still haven't gotten through the whole list yet. And it's only going to get worse!

I'm on my way to the Game---->

 

Blogger Megan said ... (Friday, October 14, 2005 10:03:00 PM) : 

Wow! Great prize and wonderful setup! So, um, not to be bitchy and complaining from the very start, but um... what's up with my avatar? :P It looks nothing like me.

Let the games begin!

 

Blogger Osbasso said ... (Saturday, October 15, 2005 1:49:00 AM) : 

Sorry boys & girls! I'm done. I'm guessing 100%! Turn out the lights, the party's over!!!

 

Blogger ... said ... (Saturday, October 15, 2005 6:23:00 AM) : 

eek! how can you start early?! i'm behind already!

 

Blogger Just Jan said ... (Sunday, October 16, 2005 10:20:00 PM) : 

this is a great game idea...however I'm doing horrible at it...I only know 4 for certain. I hate working so much so I could be on here longer...oh well...maybe by tuesday I'll have some free time to search out more sites.

 

post a comment