9/14/2005

Welcome to the Rusty Nut Telegraph

First off, I'm giving a serious shout out to Spinning Girl for emailing me very simple directions on how to add a picture to my title. I'm about as good at following directions as I am at giving birth, so the fact that I was able to follow the step by step instructions successfully was a major accomplishment for me.
Secondly, I updated my links to include everyone who regularly comments here. I look forward to all your feedback everyday. If I missed you please tell me. It was an oversite.
Thirdly, For those of you who have linked me. Thanks so much. A very high form of praise in my book. For those of you who linked me under the name satoridesigns, you may want to change that to either bricotrout or the rusty nut, since satori has now become a seperate blog. Thanks & Enjoy
p.s. Anyone besides Pirate or GOAG want to take a stab at the significance of the new name & pic?

Comments on "Welcome to the Rusty Nut Telegraph"

 

Blogger Mara said ... (Wednesday, September 14, 2005 7:40:00 AM) : 

I'm so impressed!! ::clapping:: I need to learn how to do that as well!! Whoo hoo for you!

hmm... a rusty nut sounds like a dry roasted something? O.o

....Somebody needs an ice cream sandwich this morning...yes, that would be me.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Wednesday, September 14, 2005 7:48:00 AM) : 

Hey besides duck tape, WD-40 works great for rusty...

 

Blogger bricotrout said ... (Wednesday, September 14, 2005 8:20:00 AM) : 

H20pixie,
forward me your email and ill send you the same directions that she sent me. i look forward to seeing my mermaid at the top up there!

 

Blogger ... said ... (Wednesday, September 14, 2005 8:50:00 AM) : 

Pass on the love Brico - I wanna picture on my blog ;( I’m so very jealous! Ok rusty nut... rusty nut... hmmm it's been a while huh? I don't know where the telegraph may fit but hey... different strokes for different folks... and what is this about you licking your kitty? (Seriously though, how'd ya do the picture?)

 

Blogger ... said ... (Wednesday, September 14, 2005 8:51:00 AM) : 

oh oh... i have to email you for them? ok - it's blank though.

 

Blogger ... said ... (Wednesday, September 14, 2005 8:54:00 AM) : 

Where the hell is your e-mail?! Damn third post - I feel like the answering machine message on Swingers

 

Blogger bricotrout said ... (Wednesday, September 14, 2005 9:01:00 AM) : 

mine is bricotout@hotmail.com
that answering machine scene from swingers was had sweating, cursing, pacing, ringing my hands moreso than ANY other scene inthe history of cinema. great directing. damn im nervous just thinking about it.

 

Blogger bricotrout said ... (Wednesday, September 14, 2005 9:12:00 AM) : 

okay, in case you were cutting and pasting that... its bricotrout (not bricotout)

 

Blogger kathi said ... (Wednesday, September 14, 2005 9:48:00 AM) : 

First time here, gotta love the networking of bloggers through the comment section.
Anyway, pretty cool blog. I'll be a constant from now on.
:)

 

Blogger Margaret said ... (Wednesday, September 14, 2005 11:38:00 AM) : 

the pic is too cool... :)

peace...

 

Blogger jamwall said ... (Wednesday, September 14, 2005 12:19:00 PM) : 

affirmative man! you are hereby "the rusty nail" on my blog (which is also a fine after dinner drink!).

 

Blogger jamwall said ... (Wednesday, September 14, 2005 12:20:00 PM) : 

errr....rusty nut..

sorry, its that parasite talking again!

 

Blogger Mara said ... (Wednesday, September 14, 2005 2:02:00 PM) : 

Thank you!!!! she is now displayed in all her ... ummmm... confined? glory on the top of my blog page.

 

Blogger •♥•m•♥• said ... (Wednesday, September 14, 2005 2:26:00 PM) : 

Check your emails :) for the solution to adding a pic to my header and also another surprise :)....Im getting soooo jazzed for Friday!

 

Blogger Spinning Girl said ... (Wednesday, September 14, 2005 5:25:00 PM) : 

it looks uber fabu!

no guess on the name....hmmmm. (::ponders::)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Wednesday, September 14, 2005 7:33:00 PM) : 

You already know what I think about your rusty nuts...

All in all though it's looking good. I'm impressed.

 

Blogger BUMBLE!!! said ... (Wednesday, September 14, 2005 8:25:00 PM) : 

Cool new design!! IF you could, send directions to dankcm@hotmail.com so that I can do it too!!

Thanks and have a super HNT (where there is no Barry Bonds and all the rest is just mirth)!!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (Wednesday, September 14, 2005 8:36:00 PM) : 

Nice Jorb! BTW, you've linked to my blog feed, not my blog. This is the link: http://www.platkat.com

 

Blogger Blonde said ... (Wednesday, September 14, 2005 9:22:00 PM) : 

I like the new logo and name ;).

you keep saying you are going to email me and you don't. barebean97@aol.com.

 

Blogger jamwall said ... (Wednesday, September 14, 2005 10:11:00 PM) : 

dat der is a jorb well done!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Wednesday, September 14, 2005 10:30:00 PM) : 

I'm gonna email you in a sec for those famous instructions. But first, that answering machine scene? It's so good that I skip over it whenever it gets to that point. I just feel his pain way too much to watch it anymore. Great directing (and acting) indeed.

 

Blogger Webmiztris said ... (Thursday, September 15, 2005 10:25:00 AM) : 

looks great! have no idea what the significance is though... :) are you addicted to talking in phone booths?

 

Blogger Some Random Girl said ... (Thursday, September 15, 2005 3:04:00 PM) : 

Can you send me instructions on how to put pictures in your title??? I'd love it! I think your blog looks really good now!

 

Blogger Wendy said ... (Friday, September 16, 2005 3:30:00 PM) : 

Hi Brico! Thanks so much for stopping by my lonely little blog. Yes, thank you ever ever so much for sending the instructions for the pic in the title. I simply haven't had a chance to try it yet. I hope to try it over the weekend. I'll be sure to let you know how I make out. I'm VERY novice at this stuff ... learning as I go. Thanks again for taking the time to email me the directions. I do appreciate it!! Have a great night.

 

post a comment