9/23/2005

wash your hands and bring a marker!


this is a pic for brother dale. if you know where this is then you are probably a brother (or sister) as well. cheers to all!

Comments on "wash your hands and bring a marker!"

 

Blogger jamwall said ... (Friday, September 23, 2005 4:52:00 PM) : 

if it weren't for the hat and the different facial hair schemes, i would almost assume that we're looking at mr. brico.

so is that how you achieve your masterful evil intentions?

you're my hero man!

 

Blogger Webmiztris said ... (Friday, September 23, 2005 6:12:00 PM) : 

I have NO idea where that is...

Cheers!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Friday, September 23, 2005 8:20:00 PM) : 

Who is this and where can I find him?

Oh and I thought I'd let you know I have this hat thing now. I saw a guy with a hat (irl) that resembled yours and I think I started panting, like I need another ‘thing.’

 

Blogger duff said ... (Friday, September 23, 2005 8:41:00 PM) : 

hmmm...can i get that poster-sized for above my bed?

 

Blogger The Epiphanic Mechanic said ... (Saturday, September 24, 2005 12:34:00 AM) : 

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Blogger bricotrout said ... (Saturday, September 24, 2005 4:11:00 AM) : 

mechanic,
take no offense that i erased your comment. perhaps im way off base on this one, but i think the person who actually TOOK the frickin pic is excluded from the guessing game!!! ASSHAT!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Saturday, September 24, 2005 7:39:00 AM) : 

I don't know where it is, but I have the same shoes, a similar cowboy hat, and drink Mikes, as it is Canadian, and your Bro has his cool working for him.

 

Blogger bricotrout said ... (Saturday, September 24, 2005 7:46:00 AM) : 

i dont know i f a bit of clarification is needed or if you all or joking along with me and im just gullible. a couple of you asked who that was. seriously? thats yours truly. i was posting this pic for fellow blogger dale who i am sure has sat at that very table a time or two. i was wanted to illustrate our connection and see if he (or any of you for that matter) could tell where it was.
WHO that is in the pic wasn't supposed to be a challenge.
and ill give a shout out to epiphanic mechanic who took this pic, i encourage all of you to check out his funny, deep, insightful and well maintained blog!

 

Blogger duff said ... (Saturday, September 24, 2005 8:47:00 AM) : 

i was too busy admiring the view to question the subject.

(man, i'm feling flirtatious today, aren't i?)

 

Blogger bricotrout said ... (Saturday, September 24, 2005 9:10:00 AM) : 

duff,
you being flirtatious? its about damn time you sun-devil-short-wearing-sexpot you!

 

Blogger duff said ... (Saturday, September 24, 2005 10:43:00 AM) : 

hmmm...i don't think i've ever been called a "sexpot" before.

*marks calendar*

 

Blogger •♥•m•♥• said ... (Saturday, September 24, 2005 1:29:00 PM) : 

um....I take it "Mechanical" is going for the minimalist look on his blog??

 

Blogger Belly said ... (Saturday, September 24, 2005 9:16:00 PM) : 

Okay, well I thought it was you but I have no idea where being that I am only intimately familiar with the west coast of canada and random areas of california. I do know mikes hard lemonade but only in passing.

And I agree with drm2b about the minimalist looking blog

 

Blogger bricotrout said ... (Saturday, September 24, 2005 9:38:00 PM) : 

sorry everybody. gotta wait for dale. he seems to be busy with kristis computer or something of that nature *makes whip cracking sound*
honestly this one is going to be anti climactic. its not that big of a deal. except to me and dale!

 

Blogger jamwall said ... (Sunday, September 25, 2005 5:05:00 PM) : 

foiled again!!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Monday, September 26, 2005 5:08:00 PM) : 

I thought it looked just like you...

 

post a comment