9/10/2005

Ten Things that Strike Terror in my Heart

Thanks to rabbit (one of my top 5 favorite sites) for the inspiration!! I love it!
I hope you don't mind...

1- Phone calls from unlisted or restricted numbers
2- The sound of a flushing toilet when im in the shower
3- Something moving in the bottom of my shoe
4- Pat Robertson
5- Boys calling asking for aspen (it hasn't happened yet but it's only a matter of time)
6- My boss calling on my day off
7- This burning sensation when i pee
8- Keaneu Reeves' acting skills
9- The sound of a girl snickering as I undress
10- My dentist saying "well this needs some immediate attention!"

Labels:

Comments on "Ten Things that Strike Terror in my Heart"

 

Blogger Webmiztris said ... (Saturday, September 10, 2005 8:19:00 AM) : 

i'll never be able to see past Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure when I look at Keanu...EVER.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Saturday, September 10, 2005 9:44:00 AM) : 

1~ Don't answer them, simple as that.
2~But that's when the water gets really hot. I always look forward to it.
3~That's just creepy.
4~Ditto.
5~I secretly hope my daughters will be lesbians.
6~The worst.
7~TMI
8~He has skills?
9~Heehee...
10~I can't even read the word dentist without hiding under the covers.

 

Blogger jamwall said ... (Saturday, September 10, 2005 10:15:00 AM) : 

okay, here's mine:

1. someone who calls and says "i'm gonna kill you.." followed by a call from the cops saying "sir!!..those calls are coming from inside the house!!!..get outta ther---*click*..*followed by no dialtone*

2. flushing the toilet while your taking a shower is probably caused by either a girlfriend, or that guy inside my house who's trying to kill me.

3. apparently han solo landed the millenium falcon in the stomach of one of those asteroid creatures again!

4. pat...good 'ol pat and his antics (i think i've covered pat pretty well on my blog).

5. leave a voicemail greeting that says this: "hello, you've reached the voicemail of aspen and brico. we're currently busy cleaning my gun collection, but if you leave a message......."

6. i'm afraid i'll screw up when i'm pretending to be an answering machine.

7. that must have something to do with "loving someone so much it hurts" category from that tag list.

8. "whoa!"

9. guarding against shrinkage!!!

10. that's when i kill my dentist with the mr. thirsty.

 

Blogger Biscuit said ... (Saturday, September 10, 2005 11:50:00 AM) : 

How about "Mommy? Can you bring me a towel?" I'll tell you right now, just go ahead and bring the carpet shampoo.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Saturday, September 10, 2005 4:38:00 PM) : 

#8 - LOL!

One of my favorite movies is Shakespeare's Much Ado About Nothing. I desperately want to know who is the genius who cast Keanu Reeves in that film.

 

Blogger ... said ... (Sunday, September 11, 2005 10:37:00 AM) : 

I have this horrible issue about giggling in inappropriate situations - one of my best being when watching a man undress for the first time. I don't know why I do it - maybe it's from being so excited - but when their bits fall out I just giggle like a crazy woman. To make it even worse when they start...um... putting their moves on I keep laughing even harder... I mean I will manically laugh until just about orgasm. I think I have given some men complexes. It seems to work out in my favor though - they all seem to work twice as hard to convince me that their skills are not a laughing matter. So sorry to say Brico - I am your worst nightmare ;)

 

Blogger Tish said ... (Monday, September 12, 2005 12:16:00 AM) : 

Haha! Thanks for the laugh!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Saturday, September 17, 2005 8:17:00 AM) : 

For me it was when scheduling called when I spent the night with family on an overnight in San Antonio. I was on the way to the airport with my cousin and they called. I thought oh crap am I late, am I going to get fired, what the heck, then there was th etime I forgot my passport. Crap, where has been my mind.

 

Blogger Leesa said ... (Thursday, October 06, 2005 4:53:00 PM) : 

cool list:)

 

post a comment